sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 31, 2020 11:54 am  #1

Happy New Year

I want to wish Radio Active and everyone else who loves radio as much as I do, a very Happy New Year.  Good health to everyone.

Last edited by John D (December 31, 2020 11:54 am)

December 31, 2020 12:17 pm  #2

Re: Happy New Year

Yes Happy New Year everyone and as John D said above good health and happiness and love to all!
Here is a song that is sort of appropriate around the new year, courtesy of our friends at RadioWest...
https://radiowest.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12859399#p12859399

December 31, 2020 12:22 pm  #3

Thanks John and all the others who waste their precious time here! This place wouldn't work without you. (Actually, since I took over, it barely works at all, but that's another story entirely!) I appreciate you keeping it interesting! Here's to more in 2021, whatever it brings. 

December 31, 2020 3:47 pm  #4

Great board, great people.

Thank you RA for being the best radio board moderator around, and that includes the dentist running the NYC board.

"Life without echo is really no life at all." - Dan Ingram

December 31, 2020 4:59 pm  #5

Cheers! everyone.  and RA, thanks

December 31, 2020 6:28 pm  #6

As this lousy year closes,  my sincere thanks to all on this Board & my appreciation for all of RA's fine efforts.

January 1, 2021 1:26 am  #7

Yes, thanks to RA and to everyone who contributes to making this board worthwhile. Happy new year, and may 2021 be a better one for all of us. 

January 1, 2021 2:36 am  #8

A most Happy New Year to all who gather here under the mic flag. It's a read I check in on everyday. 

And tonight I witnessed how the future will have fun. At midnight every balcony on every condo building in my area filled with the cheers of "Happy New Year" and more. I noticed that most balconies had no more than 3 people, but the cheers were loud and lasted a full 5 minutes. At least least 5 condo buildings were involved in my area. 

For some strange reason it made me very happy. It was Communication in its rawest form. 

January 1, 2021 3:03 am  #9

Happy New Year to all on the Sowny Board! 🙂🎆🎉🎉 Hope 2021 will be a much better year. All the best! :-)

Oh any word on any sneaky abrupt radio format changes anywhere here in Ontario and across Canada that may have already occurred at midnight January 1, 2021? 😮

Last edited by Scorpio42 (January 1, 2021 3:05 am)

January 1, 2021 9:05 am  #10

RA: It is NEVER a waste of time visiting this site. I learn something new every time I check in.

January 1, 2021 10:54 am  #11

I too will add my best wishes for 2021 and agree with all about the fantastic job done by RA. I don't post much, but because of your excellent work and the great content you provide, SOWNY is a daily visit for me. Cheers!

January 1, 2021 2:35 pm  #12

mace wrote:

RA: It is NEVER a waste of time visiting this site. I learn something new every time I check in.

👍👍

January 3, 2021 12:17 am  #13

After the year we've all gone through, let's begin the new year with a smile. No, make that a lot of smiles.

https://www.hellthyjunkfood.com/elevator

Cheers!
Mike & Val Marshall