sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum


You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 1, 2020 12:25 pm  #1


Fox News ' John "J.D." Roberts Rips Trump Rep Over White Supermacy

He's come a long way from MuchMusic. And despite his current employer, he demanded an answer to a question that's been making headlines all week. (I post this with some trepidation that we're going to get political here again, but it's tough to be on the side of white supremacists and J.D. is a hometown guy that I know personally. This a pretty brave thing to do when you work for Fox News.) 

Fox News’ John Roberts Expresses Anger After Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany Refuses To Directly Denounce White Supremacy

 

October 1, 2020 1:12 pm  #2


Re: Fox News ' John "J.D." Roberts Rips Trump Rep Over White Supermacy

RadioActive wrote:

He's come a long way from MuchMusic. And despite his current employer, he demanded an answer to a question that's been making headlines all week. (I post this with some trepidation that we're going to get political here again, but it's tough to be on the side of white supremacists and J.D. is a hometown guy that I know personally. This a pretty brave thing to do when you work for Fox News.) 

Fox News’ John Roberts Expresses Anger After Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany Refuses To Directly Denounce White Supremacy

Next time you see your friend John you can tell him he is a disgrace to his profession.

 

October 1, 2020 1:24 pm  #3


Re: Fox News ' John "J.D." Roberts Rips Trump Rep Over White Supermacy


 

October 1, 2020 1:31 pm  #4


Re: Fox News ' John "J.D." Roberts Rips Trump Rep Over White Supermacy

This is a good post...should weed out a few the racist and old, white dude proud boys that frequent this site.

 

October 1, 2020 2:40 pm  #5


Re: Fox News ' John "J.D." Roberts Rips Trump Rep Over White Supermacy

RadioActive wrote:

He's come a long way from MuchMusic. And despite his current employer, he demanded an answer to a question that's been making headlines all week. (I post this with some trepidation that we're going to get political here again, but it's tough to be on the side of white supremacists and J.D. is a hometown guy that I know personally. This a pretty brave thing to do when you work for Fox News.) 

Fox News’ John Roberts Expresses Anger After Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany Refuses To Directly Denounce White Supremacy

He wasn't the only Fox reporter at that briefing to question a Trump claim. (See last 3 paragraphs.)

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/519150-mcenany-defends-trump-comments-on-white-supremacy-at-combative
 

 

October 1, 2020 2:48 pm  #6


Re: Fox News ' John "J.D." Roberts Rips Trump Rep Over White Supermacy

6079 Smith W wrote:

RadioActive wrote:

He's come a long way from MuchMusic. And despite his current employer, he demanded an answer to a question that's been making headlines all week. (I post this with some trepidation that we're going to get political here again, but it's tough to be on the side of white supremacists and J.D. is a hometown guy that I know personally. This a pretty brave thing to do when you work for Fox News.) 

Fox News’ John Roberts Expresses Anger After Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany Refuses To Directly Denounce White Supremacy

Next time you see your friend John you can tell him he is a disgrace to his profession.

Which profession? Stenography? 
 

 

October 1, 2020 2:54 pm  #7


Re: Fox News ' John "J.D." Roberts Rips Trump Rep Over White Supermacy

Johnny B wrote:

This is a good post...should weed out a few the racist and old, white dude proud boys that frequent this site.

Johnny B - layin' it out there! https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons3/smile.png


 

 

October 1, 2020 3:14 pm  #8


Re: Fox News ' John "J.D." Roberts Rips Trump Rep Over White Supermacy

Dial Twister wrote:

Johnny B wrote:

This is a good post...should weed out a few the racist and old, white dude proud boys that frequent this site.

Johnny B - layin' it out there! https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons3/smile.png
 

👍👍

PS    I am an old white guy (but not dude, nor racist and especially not a proud boy);  so lets not adopt age based sterotypes.
 

Last edited by Media Observer (October 1, 2020 3:29 pm)

 

October 1, 2020 5:31 pm  #9


Re: Fox News ' John "J.D." Roberts Rips Trump Rep Over White Supermacy

RadioActive wrote:

He's come a long way from MuchMusic.

Alternately, He's wandered far from legitimate Journalism.

But nice grey dye job. Makes him look much more knowledgeable and authoritative.
 

 

October 1, 2020 5:38 pm  #10


Re: Fox News ' John "J.D." Roberts Rips Trump Rep Over White Supermacy

Are they asking Biden the same questions about his comments? Fair is fair.

 

October 1, 2020 5:56 pm  #11


Re: Fox News ' John "J.D." Roberts Rips Trump Rep Over White Supermacy

Radio111 wrote:

Are they asking Biden the same questions about his comments? Fair is fair.

They tried but Trump interrupted yet again .. and again.. and again.. and again.. and again.. and again .. 
 

 

October 1, 2020 6:48 pm  #12


Re: Fox News ' John "J.D." Roberts Rips Trump Rep Over White Supermacy

When a mean, angry U.S. president is suspected of sympathizing with a hate group in a country whose
constitution prides itself on being a safe haven for refugees and immigrants fleeing from prejudice, hatred
oppression and persecution then this mean, disrespectful, angry president should damn well explain himself
providing that he can somehow bring himself to tell the truth. 

 

October 1, 2020 6:55 pm  #13


Re: Fox News ' John "J.D." Roberts Rips Trump Rep Over White Supermacy

     Thread Starter
 

October 1, 2020 9:47 pm  #14


Re: Fox News ' John "J.D." Roberts Rips Trump Rep Over White Supermacy

Haters gotta hate.  John Roberts IS a damned fine journalist and his question NEEDED to be asked.  He asked it.  

 

October 1, 2020 10:03 pm  #15


Re: Fox News ' John "J.D." Roberts Rips Trump Rep Over White Supermacy

john's live comments, after the press conference, had me thinking about a movie moment. the guy was upset... it was a "network" thing.

 

October 1, 2020 10:55 pm  #16


Re: Fox News ' John "J.D." Roberts Rips Trump Rep Over White Supermacy

Well done John Roberts - You had it in ya back in the day when we would often chat - and today it is still there. It's called compassion.

 

 

October 2, 2020 9:39 am  #17


Re: Fox News ' John "J.D." Roberts Rips Trump Rep Over White Supermacy

https://scontent.fyto1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/120501133_10160250028194418_7976233474230907053_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=9267fe&_nc_ohc=vjSosfQko6QAX_5rylm&_nc_ht=scontent.fyto1-2.fna&oh=4015aa5650621ad3a1b9acb2d52b1d88&oe=5F9DAB46

 

October 2, 2020 10:53 am  #18


Re: Fox News ' John "J.D." Roberts Rips Trump Rep Over White Supermacy

JD Roberts footage I recorded back in the 80's and uploaded a few years ago to You Tube. Also uploaded an interview he did with REM and may have more content from him on Tape:



 

Last edited by Fitz (October 2, 2020 10:54 am)


Cool Airchecks and More:
http://www.lettheuniverseanswer.com/
 

October 2, 2020 5:09 pm  #19


Re: Fox News ' John "J.D." Roberts Rips Trump Rep Over White Supermacy

mojo55 wrote:

When a mean, angry U.S. president is suspected of sympathizing with a hate group in a country whose
constitution prides itself on being a safe haven for refugees and immigrants fleeing from prejudice, hatred
oppression and persecution then this mean, disrespectful, angry president should damn well explain himself
providing that he can somehow bring himself to tell the truth. 

 

Did Biden have to explain himself when he made horrible comments towards blacks? Fair is fair.

 

October 2, 2020 6:08 pm  #20


Re: Fox News ' John "J.D." Roberts Rips Trump Rep Over White Supermacy

This site ain’t bad for racists and proud boys, but if you really want some Tinfoil trash hit up Puget Sound Radio. I didn’t link it so you old farts will actually have to type it out to get to your steaming  pile of rubbish.

 

October 2, 2020 6:26 pm  #21


Re: Fox News ' John "J.D." Roberts Rips Trump Rep Over White Supermacy

Radio111 wrote:

mojo55 wrote:

When a mean, angry U.S. president is suspected of sympathizing with a hate group in a country whose
constitution prides itself on being a safe haven for refugees and immigrants fleeing from prejudice, hatred
oppression and persecution then this mean, disrespectful, angry president should damn well explain himself
providing that he can somehow bring himself to tell the truth. 

Did Biden have to explain himself when he made horrible comments towards blacks? Fair is fair.

 
When you're in a hole, quit digging.
 
https://rbr3.com/wp-content/uploads/b5f5eaddf06d2b9ef4e4018e12b49ea7-foolish-quotes-remove-all.jpg

 

October 2, 2020 7:17 pm  #22


Re: Fox News ' John "J.D." Roberts Rips Trump Rep Over White Supermacy

Not digging at all. It’s a fair question. If you did any kind of research whatsoever you would clearly see Biden’s comments, and his past votes. Look at his comments and actions about bussing in the 70s. What about his 1994 bill that was briefly brought up (and deflected)?

 

October 2, 2020 8:05 pm  #23


Re: Fox News ' John "J.D." Roberts Rips Trump Rep Over White Supermacy

MonteVideo wrote:

This site ain’t bad for racists and proud boys, but if you really want some Tinfoil trash hit up Puget Sound Radio. I didn’t link it so you old farts will actually have to type it out to get to your steaming  pile of rubbish.

Yeah,  because we all know the Proud Boys are old guys!

This ageism crap is getting old, RA.
 

Last edited by Media Observer (October 2, 2020 8:07 pm)

 

October 2, 2020 9:23 pm  #24


Re: Fox News ' John "J.D." Roberts Rips Trump Rep Over White Supermacy

Radio111 wrote:

Not digging at all. It’s a fair question. If you did any kind of research whatsoever you would clearly see Biden’s comments, and his past votes. Look at his comments and actions about bussing in the 70s. What about his 1994 bill that was briefly brought up (and deflected)?

You're citing situations from 50 & 25 years ago.  Try moving into this century.

*chuckles* But what the hell .. no research required .. 
How about calling for the death penalty for the Central Park Five even after they were fully exonerated .. oh sorry, that was Trump. 

How about discrimination against black renters .. oh sorry, that was Trump. 

How about being the main perpetrator of a bogus racist conspiracy theory that Obama wasn't born in the U.S.  .. oh sorry, that was Trump. 

How about the self-proclaimed business genius who's businesses have gone bankrupt 6 times .. oh sorry, that was Trump. 

How about mocking military veterans while himself being a 5 time draft dodger  .. oh sorry, that was Trump. 

How about running a fraudulent university that was forced to close & pay $millions in fines .. oh sorry, that was Trump. 

How about running a fraudulent charitable foundation that was forced to close & pay $millions in fines .. oh sorry, that was Trump. 

I'm surprised you didn't shout: "But her emails!" & "Benghazi!"   I am so done with MAGA Trumpers.  Go home, your rock misses you.

I'm so glad JD Roberts finally let loose & called this sham White House out.

 

October 2, 2020 9:47 pm  #25


Re: Fox News ' John "J.D." Roberts Rips Trump Rep Over White Supermacy

Media Observer wrote:

MonteVideo wrote:

This site ain’t bad for racists and proud boys, but if you really want some Tinfoil trash hit up Puget Sound Radio. I didn’t link it so you old farts will actually have to type it out to get to your steaming  pile of rubbish.

Yeah,  because we all know the Proud Boys are old guys!

This ageism crap is getting old, RA.
 

I’m 60 RA.  By old, I mean you nutters who espouse and propagate this rubbish. Old attitudes.
 

 

October 2, 2020 9:54 pm  #26


Re: Fox News ' John "J.D." Roberts Rips Trump Rep Over White Supermacy

MonteVideo wrote:

Media Observer wrote:

MonteVideo wrote:

This site ain’t bad for racists and proud boys, but if you really want some Tinfoil trash hit up Puget Sound Radio. I didn’t link it so you old farts will actually have to type it out to get to your steaming  pile of rubbish.

Yeah,  because we all know the Proud Boys are old guys!

This ageism crap is getting old, RA.
 

I’m 60 RA.  By old, I mean you nutters who espouse and propagate this rubbish. Old attitudes.
 

Fair enough.  This 62 year old agrees with you about the "nutters" and sadly they seem to come from every demographic.
 

Last edited by Media Observer (October 2, 2020 9:56 pm)

 

October 2, 2020 11:19 pm  #27


Re: Fox News ' John "J.D." Roberts Rips Trump Rep Over White Supermacy

Thank you for your reasonable response.

 

October 3, 2020 5:07 pm  #28


Re: Fox News ' John "J.D." Roberts Rips Trump Rep Over White Supermacy

MonteVideo wrote:

Thank you for your reasonable response.

🤞 Hopefully we will live to see better times.

 

October 3, 2020 6:41 pm  #29


Re: Fox News ' John "J.D." Roberts Rips Trump Rep Over White Supermacy

JD moves to CBS: Wow. Nice promotion.
JD moves to CNN: Sheesh. Big leagues. Champ.
JD moves to Fox News: Oh. Uhhh...that's...interesting. The money might be good.