sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 23, 2020 10:30 pm  #1

OK This Takes the Cake

so how does Trump TV spin injecting disinfectants  and light into the body after railing about fake news?

Dr Birk's reacation as this was unfolding

Last edited by Fitz (April 23, 2020 10:48 pm)

Cool Airchecks and More:
http://www.lettheuniverseanswer.com/

April 24, 2020 12:35 am  #2

Re: OK This Takes the Cake

what's your question Fitz?  trump is a fukking idiot.  there are people lining up to sue fox news for promoting the chloroquinine "cure" that trump touted and fox pushed.  I can only wish the "anti-maskers" would actually inject themselves with purell and level the curve on darwin's natural selection list.

that said, i love how the reporters are not putting up with the nonsence and letting trump make himself look like an idiot.

Last edited by splunge (April 24, 2020 12:39 am)

April 24, 2020 8:58 am  #3

splunge wrote:

what's your question Fitz?  trump is a fukking idiot.  there are people lining up to sue fox news for promoting the chloroquinine "cure" that trump touted and fox pushed.  I can only wish the "anti-maskers" would actually inject themselves with purell and level the curve on darwin's natural selection list.

that said, i love how the reporters are not putting up with the nonsence and letting trump make himself look like an idiot.

well my question was if the Trump  cult and Trump TV will be proponents of diet Lysol but it seems that Lysol has put a damper on that by issuing a disclaimer that people should not inject their product.

Cool Airchecks and More:

April 24, 2020 9:07 am  #4

I loved the look on Dr. Debra Birk's face. She always tries not to contradict or to embarrass Trump.  But she must have been thinking...sweet Jesus..would you please shut the hell up....

April 24, 2020 10:02 am  #5

April 24, 2020 1:21 pm  #6

April 24, 2020 4:58 pm  #7

I'm beginning to think it's true...

April 25, 2020 7:12 am  #8

Trump tried to walk back his comments yesterday saying he was being sarcastic and taking to reporters. We all saw the video and he was speaking to the scientists and the sarcasm was certainly hard to detect. 

Cool Airchecks and More:

April 27, 2020 10:13 am  #9

I was shocked not to see the Trump supporters commenting on this thread and defending their dictator king...I figure about 50% of this group are part of his core base (white guys over 60 who yell at cloud formations, hate the 'colors', and love marshmallows cause they're also white)...even though this shit once again clearly proves the man is complete moron...I've given up trying to understand his die hard supporters and large parts of the USA.

April 27, 2020 10:17 am  #10

Johnny B wrote:

I was shocked not to see the Trump supporters commenting on this thread and defending their dictator king...I figure about 50% of this group are part of his core base (white guys over 60 who yell at cloud formations, hate the 'colors', and love marshmallows cause they're also white)...even though this shit once again clearly proves the man is complete moron...I've given up trying to understand his die hard supporters and large parts of the USA.

Maybe they injected lysol and scrubbing bubbles and are no longer here...

April 27, 2020 10:26 am  #11

Johnny B wrote:

Maybe they finally read AND UNDERSTOOD things like this...

April 27, 2020 11:26 am  #12

President Pussy Coward isn't taking part in a covid news conference today (Mon Apr 27) either...hasn't done one since last Thursday when he told us that injecting Mr. Clean into our veins and sticking an ultraviolet light bar up our asses are the key to the cure...fricken idiot.

April 27, 2020 11:29 am  #13

April 27, 2020 11:31 am  #14

Johnny B wrote:

Perhaps they have learned not to waste their time engaging with trolls whose rhetorical skills are limited to hyperbolic insults,  ad hominem attacks and ridiculous sweeping generalizations.

April 27, 2020 12:07 pm  #15

Perhaps they are supporters that use a street address as an online handle from where they can yell at neighborhood kids to stay off their lawn....

April 27, 2020 6:01 pm  #16

April 27, 2020 7:56 pm  #17

Johnny B wrote:

I was shocked not to see the Trump supporters commenting on this thread and defending their dictator king...

Now, now. While there are a few Trump feltchers in this audience, be supportive of their choices! Those basements won't run themselves like a proper business.

April 28, 2020 10:49 am  #18

April 28, 2020 11:36 am  #19

And things would be better under Hillary? We will never know. But in my humble opinion, I doubt it.

April 28, 2020 11:58 am  #20

mace wrote:

And things would be better under Hillary? We will never know. But in my humble opinion, I doubt it.

The message didn't say that "Things would be better under Hillary".

The message implies that she was right that tRump was (and most certainly is) unfit for office, and that a large percentage of his supporters are indeed deplorables.