sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 14, 2020 1:12 am  #2

Re: And Now a Little Humour

March 14, 2020 10:57 am  #3

March 14, 2020 11:04 am  #4

Quarantined PR Professional has great things to say about his basement apartment.

March 14, 2020 9:29 pm  #5

BULLETIN: They just announced a cure for the novel coronavirus! Apparently, it's toilet paper. 

March 14, 2020 9:31 pm  #6

March 19, 2020 5:50 pm  #7

And now a complete and utter time waster - even if I don't agree with all the answers. 

The Basics of Broadcast Announcing Trivia Quiz

March 20, 2020 8:41 am  #8

I took the quiz. Not having ever worked in the broadcast industry, I did not expect to do well. And I didn't. 4 out of 10.

March 26, 2020 2:15 pm  #9

I simply have no words about this article, which peripherally is about radio. I just don't know what to say about the mind that not only came up with this idea but actually thought it would work. Fortunately, they never put it to the testes. I mean test. 

The bizarre CIA 'fake scrotum' designed to enable downed pilots to conceal an escape radio - even if they were strip-searched 

March 26, 2020 2:52 pm  #10

RadioActive wrote:

I simply have no words about this article, which peripherally is about radio. I just don't know what to say about the mind that not only came up with this idea but actually thought it would work. Fortunately, they never put it to the testes. I mean test. 

The bizarre CIA 'fake scrotum' designed to enable downed pilots to conceal an escape radio - even if they were strip-searched 

No mention of where a "concealed" Antenna might be implanted!

March 26, 2020 5:21 pm  #11

RadioActive wrote:

And now a complete and utter time waster - even if I don't agree with all the answers. 

The Basics of Broadcast Announcing Trivia Quiz

6 out of 10. With one a second guess. So technically I see my score as 5. I really, really like the timer. 

March 26, 2020 10:24 pm  #12

The world would be so good if it weren't for some people...

March 26, 2020 10:48 pm  #13

Nice one Muffy!

March 27, 2020 11:40 am  #14

Last edited by Media Observer (March 27, 2020 11:41 am)