sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 25, 2023 3:37 pm  #1

A new drinking game watching the Blue Jays

Take a slurp every time Ben Wagner says "downtown Toronto".
If you're not watching the game at home, do not attempt to drive home.

June 25, 2023 6:09 pm  #2

Re: A new drinking game watching the Blue Jays

I tried to do my own version of the Jays drinking game.  Every time Buck responds to a comment from Shulman or Wagner with "Ya..." take a shot.  You will be zombie like by the third inning.  Just having fun though, love Buck with whoever he is working with.

June 25, 2023 7:24 pm  #3

Does anyone know where Dan Shulman is?

June 25, 2023 8:01 pm  #4

The Weed wrote:

Does anyone know where Dan Shulman is?

According to his Twitter feed, he's 'taking time off to be with the family.' Which is kind of ironic, since one member of his family, his son Ben, is calling the games on the radio, as Ben Wagner takes papa Dan's place. So his taking time off to be with the family means one of them won't be around when he's there!

June 26, 2023 8:50 am  #5

Anytime Buck responds with - "He sure has" or "He sure will" or "He sure does"...I'm hammered and passed out by the 3rd inning.

June 26, 2023 10:23 am  #6

I love Buck.

A month or so ago he went on and on about an Atlanta player’s thighs. Drink a pint when he talks about someone’s thighs, he doesn’t do it often but when he does it’s entertaining.

June 27, 2023 10:14 am  #7

Johnny B wrote:

Anytime Buck responds with - "He sure has" or "He sure will" or "He sure does"...I'm hammered and passed out by the 3rd inning.

If you're playing that game sometimes you can get soused before the pre-game is over. 🍸🤪

That said, I still think Buck is terrific.