sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 5, 2023 11:34 am  #1

Stunning & Strange: CNN's Don Lemon Unmasked As The Consummate Creep

He's been at CNN almost from the beginning and has a high profile there. If the linked story came from Fox News, I'm not sure I'd believe it. But Variety is generally a credible source and this article is simply unbelievable in what longtime CNN anchor Don Lemon is alleged to have done - and who he really is. 

If you've ever watched CNN and seen him, you may be surprised as how sour this Lemon has become. An incredible read. If even half of what's here is true, it raises a lot of questions - the biggest one being, how has he managed to last at the network for this long?

Don Lemon’s Misogyny at CNN, Exposed: Malicious Texts, Mocking Female Co-Workers and ‘Diva-Like Behavior’

April 5, 2023 11:03 pm  #2

Re: Stunning & Strange: CNN's Don Lemon Unmasked As The Consummate Creep

if CNN does not work out for him there is always corus.

April 6, 2023 7:40 am  #3

Perhaps CNN doesn't want to face the possible wrath of the BLM crowd.

April 6, 2023 7:53 am  #4

mace wrote:

Perhaps CNN doesn't want to face the possible wrath of the BLM crowd.

CNN's new management is targetting a more right-wing audience so I doubt that BLM's point of view is but a distant blip on their radar.

Frankly, I too am surprised that Lemon continues to survive. His friends (such as Cuomo) and his protector (Zucker) are long gone. Hell, I'm gone too. Perhaps the end of his current contract will be the litmus test.