sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 8, 2023 8:06 am  #1

"Toronto Mike" Suffers Serious & Sudden Health Scare

The guy who interviews all those radio and TV people on his Toronto Mike site (and is a SOWNY member) was shocked to discover a sudden medical calamity that had serious implications. Hopefully, they caught it in time and he's on the mend. We wish him a speedy recovery. He explains his hospital adventure in the linked article below. 

Cerebral Venous Thrombosis and Me

March 8, 2023 10:04 am  #2

Re: "Toronto Mike" Suffers Serious & Sudden Health Scare

Glad to here you are now recovering in the comfort of your home, Toronto Mike. Your interviews are always well researched and you are able to make your guests feel comfortable and relaxed. Often, information is revealed that would normally not be available to the general public.

March 8, 2023 12:12 pm  #3

Mike Richards called me this morning to tell me he just read the news here, so I recorded a little something for the concerned. Hear it here.

I'm feeling fine this morning. Much love to the SOWNY community!

March 8, 2023 3:08 pm  #4

Best wishes Mike, glad you went to the hospital to get checked out, hope you're mending well. 📻🚴‍♂️😁

March 8, 2023 6:24 pm  #5

Marsden wrote:

Wow Mike! This must have been one hell of a scare. We are so very happy to hear you are back home. 

Listen to the doctors and take the time required to get your health back. We will all be hear waiting for you to return - no matter how long it takes. You are an important element in today's broadcasting...

Thank you Marsbar! I'm back Friday with Richard Flohill visiting me.

March 10, 2023 3:36 pm  #6

Mike get well my friend.  Thank God they caught it in time.  You just never know in life.