sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum


You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 10, 2022 3:27 am  #1


Netflix Sports

Yup. Netflix knows where the money is! https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons3/cool.png
 
Netflix Looking To Get In The Live Sports Game; Streamer Quietly Bidding On Leagues, Rights
https://deadline.com/2022/11/netflix-sports-plans-rights-bidding-1235166831/?fbclid=IwAR0VMtGNxUN2PCR3p5-NxX3tOPe4JNI_6ElUa6gMBEcK2OHxVP2vob67V6w


RadioWiz & RadioQuiz are NOT the same person. 
RadioWiz & THE Wiz are NOT the same person.

 
 

November 10, 2022 8:31 am  #2


Re: Netflix Sports

When Netflix signs up the NFL/NHL/MLB, all highly unlikely, then I might consider becoming a subscriber. As of now, there is very little content on their site that I would interest me.

 

November 12, 2022 1:58 am  #3


Re: Netflix Sports

They literally have every type of content imaginable.  Pretending to hate everything is kind of what this board is built on but it does get old. 

 

November 12, 2022 3:39 am  #4


Re: Netflix Sports

There's too many streaming sources now aiming to carry sports.
Thank god for Google.
Now one can ask google "Hey Google...is there a game today" and "is it televised".
Gone
are the days of just simply checking a TV guide (ie Rogers box) to see if there is a game...


RadioWiz & RadioQuiz are NOT the same person. 
RadioWiz & THE Wiz are NOT the same person.

 
     Thread Starter
 

November 12, 2022 11:47 am  #5


Re: Netflix Sports

Radiowiz wrote:

There's too many streaming sources now aiming to carry sports.
Thank god for Google.
Now one can ask google "Hey Google...is there a game today" and "is it televised".
Gone
are the days of just simply checking a TV guide (ie Rogers box) to see if there is a game...

I  simply use the the apps for Sportsnet or The Score to find out what games are on and when. Both give you data for seven days in advance.

 

November 12, 2022 12:00 pm  #6


Re: Netflix Sports

Tomas Barlow wrote:

... Pretending to hate everything is kind of what this board is built on but it does get old. 

Tomas Barlow wrote:

Has anyone done a likability survey of the people on CNN?  I don't like anyone on the entire schedule...

LOL .. 

 

 

November 14, 2022 12:19 am  #7


Re: Netflix Sports

g121 wrote:

Tomas Barlow wrote:

... Pretending to hate everything is kind of what this board is built on but it does get old. 

Tomas Barlow wrote:

Has anyone done a likability survey of the people on CNN?  I don't like anyone on the entire schedule...

LOL .. 

 

Not the same thing.  Disliking one network's lineup, while saying I like at least one or two people from all of the other networks is not the same as claiming to dislike every single one of tens of thousands of TV series, and movies of every variety from broadcasters and movie studios from around the world.

LOL ..

Last edited by Tomas Barlow (November 14, 2022 12:24 am)