sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 8, 2022 7:20 pm  #1

NBC Renews Season 2 Of Jimmy Fallon's That's My Jam

More and more game shows are becoming a major part of the big four US network prime time line up.  Jimmy Fallon's music and comedy game show That's My Jam has been renewed for a second season on NBC.  The show premiered to over 4 million viewers on the network but has lost over half it's audience to under 2 million in recent weeks.  However on digital platforms NBC is very please with the results.  More details from UPI. https://www.upi.com/Entertainment_News/TV/2022/02/08/jimmy-fallon-nbc/6651644323146/.   

February 8, 2022 8:50 pm  #2

Re: NBC Renews Season 2 Of Jimmy Fallon's That's My Jam

I'm not a fan of "That's My Jam", but it's my sincere hope that it's sponsored by Smucker's...

February 9, 2022 8:44 am  #3

You are pretty close to your assessment of network late night viewing. According to Showbuzz Daily, for the last week of January 2022, the three network total of viewers was 5.543M. Broken down by network, Colbert on CBS-2.388M, Fallon on NBC-1.650M, Kimmel on ABC-1.506M.

February 9, 2022 2:54 pm  #4

RadioActive wrote:

I'm not a fan of "That's My Jam", but it's my sincere hope that it's sponsored by Smucker's...

February 9, 2022 10:19 pm  #5

Fallon is a very talented guy, but he's not a good talk show host. His incessant fawning over his guests and laughing uproariously at everything they say reminds me of Sammy Maudlin on SCTV. Except I'd rather watch Sammy than Jimmy!