sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 7, 2022 10:14 am  #1

Donations Pour In After Buffalo Radio Host Passes

I can't say I've ever heard of this broadcaster, but since this IS the Southern Ontario Western New York (hence SOWNY) Forum, we may have some Buffalo members who have. Interesting to note it was a competing country station that put up this article.

Donations Pour In After Buffalo Radio Host Passes 

January 7, 2022 10:22 am  #2

Re: Donations Pour In After Buffalo Radio Host Passes

It sounds like a good amount of money. (so far, it most respectfully is) but they need more:
https://www.gofundme.com/f/tom-feldmann-aka-dave-saunders-funeral  

RadioWiz & RadioQuiz are NOT the same person. 
RadioWiz & THE Wiz are NOT the same person.

January 7, 2022 10:37 am  #3

What stood out for me in the article is that he had no life insurance, will, power of attorney etc. Important documents to have. Many people will "get around to it" but never seem to. When your number comes up, and it will, then it's too late.

January 7, 2022 11:23 am  #4

mace wrote:

What stood out for me in the article is that he had no life insurance, will, power of attorney etc. Important documents to have. Many people will "get around to it" but never seem to. When your number comes up, and it will, then it's too late.

Indeed! The week after I was diagnosed with prostate cancer, I immediately went to a lawyer and filled out every form known to mankind. Otherwise, there was a part of my brain that said if you never make out a Will, you're never going to die!

I did fill it out, I didn't go anywhere and five years on, no reoccurrence. But a hell of a way to motivate me to do something I'd been putting off for years!