sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 27, 2021 2:44 pm  #1

Amber Payie

From Amber's twitter,
  [color=inherit]Amber Payie[/color][/url] [url=https://twitter.com/AmberPayie]@AmberPayie ANNOUNCEMENT It is with mixed emotions that I bid farewell to #AfternoonsWithAmber and announce that this is my last week @1059TheRegion. My last day is this Friday, October 1st. I am leaving for a new life adventure! 
It has been my honour to have shared afternoons with you. Thank you for sharing your world with me and allowing me to to the same. I have met so many wonderful new friends through #AfternoonsWithAmber. Your kindness will never be forgotten.
You don't need to wait too much longer to hear who your new afternoon host will be. I am thrilled that I am the one to introduce the "new guy" at approximately 3:15 today. A brand new show begins Monday, October 4th.

Last edited by Centerline (September 27, 2021 2:48 pm)

September 27, 2021 4:16 pm  #2

Re: Amber Payie

And her replacement has been named and it's none other than Kevin Frankish.

September 27, 2021 7:53 pm  #3

Re: Amber Payie

EXCELLENT choice for a replacement, but I will certainly miss Amber on The Region airwaves & in Canadian media. Been following her since the CHUM/CP24 days, and she is truly a bright light in this crazy industry. All the best to Amber on her new chapter!