sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 2, 2021 9:30 pm  #1

Program Note

While this is not exactly media related, it may be of interest to some members. National Geographic Channel [Rogers 85] has a four night special starting Aug 29th entitled "9/11: One Day in America" Don't know the time it will air yet. That detail will probably be announced later this month.

August 2, 2021 10:14 pm  #2

Re: Program Note

mace wrote:

While this is not exactly media related, it may be of interest to some members. National Geographic Channel [Rogers 85] has a four night special starting Aug 29th entitled "9/11: One Day in America" Don't know the time it will air yet. That detail will probably be announced later this month.

Thank you.

August 3, 2021 12:11 am  #3

The CBC commissioned a doc called "As the Towers Fell: The Story of Their Lives." It was a look at the media coverage of the day minus the conspiracy nonsense.  It ran a year afterward but I haven't seen it since.  Does anyone know if it's available anywhere?

August 3, 2021 8:12 am  #4

Tomas Barlow wrote:

The CBC commissioned a doc called "As the Towers Fell: The Story of Their Lives." It was a look at the media coverage of the day minus the conspiracy nonsense.  It ran a year afterward but I haven't seen it since.  Does anyone know if it's available anywhere?

Possibly CBC Archives or GEM?

August 3, 2021 7:36 pm  #5

Tomas Barlow wrote:

Found it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeNL8wHxLno