sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 25, 2021 10:16 pm  #1

PBS Program Alert

I stumbled across a show last Friday night at 9pm entitled "Icon: Music Through The Lens" It dealt with photographers on tour with the bands on the bus, back stage and in the photo pit. Turns out this was episode two of six. The series is scheduled to run July 16 to Aug 13. WNED is running two episodes at 9 and 10pm on July 30th. Future episodes will feature album and magazine cover photography.

July 25, 2021 11:56 pm  #2

Re: PBS Program Alert

mace wrote:

I stumbled across a show last Friday night at 9pm entitled "Icon: Music Through The Lens" It dealt with photographers on tour with the bands on the bus, back stage and in the photo pit. Turns out this was episode two of six. The series is scheduled to run July 16 to Aug 13. WNED is running two episodes at 9 and 10pm on July 30th. Future episodes will feature album and magazine cover photography.

Can't wait to see this, thanks mace.📸

July 27, 2021 10:10 am  #3

An update. WNED  is running episodes one and two at 9 and 10pm this Friday July 30. WTVS will have episode three at 10pm. KCTS has episode three at Midnight.

July 27, 2021 11:16 am  #4

WGBH is running "Classic Albums" as well as the photography show.   Classic Albums featured Queen's Night at the Opera - the show runs Friday evening and early saturday (overnight)

July 28, 2021 9:26 am  #5

tvguy wrote:

WGBH is running "Classic Albums" as well as the photography show.   Classic Albums featured Queen's Night at the Opera - the show runs Friday evening and early saturday (overnight)

I stumbled across that show as well. Will be PVRing an episode this Friday on KCTS.