sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 23, 2021 7:53 am  #1

Dana Loesch replaces Rush Limbaugh...

Conservative commentator and long time talk radio host Dana Loesch has signed a deal with Cumulus Westwood One to replace Limbaugh. 

She will be hosting the "Dana Show" in various major markets in the U.S. from 12-3...

Here is more on the story, as she keeps the conservative voice alive in the U.S.

https://news.yahoo.com/rush-replace-rush-conservatives-vie-092154895.html

Here is a peak at what her show might sound like...

The world would be so good if it weren't for some people...

March 23, 2021 1:18 pm  #2

Re: Dana Loesch replaces Rush Limbaugh...

Former host of NRA TV a perfect choice to fill the hate and misinformation void left by Limbaugh.
https://www.upworthy.com/nra-spokeswoman-dana-loesch-was-fired

March 24, 2021 3:14 pm  #3

I try to keep away from politics here for the most part, but this one is just too good to resist and it made me laugh. (For the record, I love most Americans - including my sister, who lives in NYC.)

March 24, 2021 3:32 pm  #4

Machine Guns Dana! - cause hot looking white racists chicks eventually (and always) fall the hardest - see also - Kayleigh McEnany and Tomi (Tammy/Toni/Tina) Lahren. 

March 24, 2021 5:27 pm  #5

I could see a lot of Limbaugh's audience tuning out just because she's a woman and they'd rather have a man tell them what to think for 3 hours a day than a woman. 

March 24, 2021 8:17 pm  #6

Hansa wrote:

I could see a lot of Limbaugh's audience tuning out just because she's a woman and they'd rather have a man tell them what to think for 3 hours a day than a woman. 

Preach.

It can be safely concluded that Dittoheads hate darker-skinned humans for merely existing. But, like Rush, they hate women more.

March 25, 2021 11:55 am  #7

Remember the Fairness Doctrine?