sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 30, 2020 9:09 am  #1

Jennifer Valentyne

Read this morning that Jennifer was part of the newest Corus Cuts; on the 223rd of July.  Too bad if true.

Last edited by AMFM (July 30, 2020 9:10 am)

July 30, 2020 9:22 am  #2

Re: Jennifer Valentyne

Apparently that's true, yes. Check out this from the 23rd.

July 30, 2020 11:25 am  #3

They should let Derringer go and give Q mornings to her. 

RadioWiz & RadioQuiz are NOT the same person. 
RadioWiz & THE Wiz are NOT the same person.

August 3, 2020 4:52 pm  #4

Jennifer is a popular personality in Toronto so I'm sure she'll land on her feet. Having been through the mill at Rogers and Corus does this mean Bell is next? Perhaps CP24's breakfast show or something at E or CTV?I think she'd be good for CFRB.

August 3, 2020 6:18 pm  #5

Hansa wrote:

Jennifer is a popular personality in Toronto so I'm sure she'll land on her feet. Having been through the mill at Rogers and Corus does this mean Bell is next? Perhaps CP24's breakfast show or something at E or CTV?I think she'd be good for CFRB.

Evanov radio group should hire her and model after their Ottawa Jewel station in another market.
That would be smart.

RadioWiz & RadioQuiz are NOT the same person. 
RadioWiz & THE Wiz are NOT the same person.

August 3, 2020 6:26 pm  #6

Radiowiz wrote:

Hansa wrote:

Evanov radio group should hire her and model after their Ottawa Jewel station in another market.
That would be smart.

I take it you haven't seen the Jewel ratings in Ottawa.

August 5, 2020 7:17 pm  #7

Hansa wrote:

She could probably make a living being her own brand. She's super popular online as well. If I was her I would go the Youtube/Influencer route instead. Who needs traditional broadcasting when you have your own brand?