sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 8, 2020 5:05 pm  #1

How is this legal?

In Ontario, you have to sell something at regular price for so long before it goes on sale. How is Mr. FabBOOluss allowed to bring in NEW items and offer them at liquidation prices? And how long is his one minute spots? 4 minutes 18 seconds? John Oakwhatever. Shame shame. Is the station so desperate for revenue that they let this go on?? Time for a CBSC complaint.

June 8, 2020 5:50 pm  #2

Re: How is this legal?

Charlie wrote:

Tickle Trunk wrote:

In Ontario, you have to sell something at regular price for so long before it goes on sale. How is Mr. FabBOOluss allowed to bring in NEW items and offer them at liquidation prices? And how long is his one minute spots? 4 minutes 18 seconds? John Oakwhatever. Shame shame. Is the station so desperate for revenue that they let this go on?? Time for a CBSC complaint.

Tom, and his never-ending Spec-tac-loo-ar sales is the great survivor.  Saul is nowhere to be heard, Jack is a distant memory, and even My Pillow has been mercifully put down like a sick hound.

"Great survivor" what? The fact he has money from his never ending sales to place an ad? I survived my second marriage and he beat me unconscious. Literally. Does that gain me a spot with Mr lexicon?

June 8, 2020 6:47 pm  #3

Charlie wrote:

Tickle Trunk wrote:

Tom, and his never-ending Spec-tac-loo-ar sales is the great survivor.  Saul is nowhere to be heard, Jack is a distant memory, and even My Pillow has been mercifully put down like a sick hound.

Saul is here. Just nothing to say right now 

June 8, 2020 7:36 pm  #4

i'm still seeing/hearing a lot of "my pillow ad"... on tv.

June 8, 2020 9:29 pm  #5

Charlie wrote:

Saul wrote:

Charlie wrote:

Saul is here. Just nothing to say right now 

Good.

Guess I asked for that one...hee hee... couldn't resist. Got my name from my late grandfather, (who btw I'm told had some hand in the Toronto Radio Artists Club back in the 50s)...