sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 10, 2020 5:25 pm  #1

David Bellavia on WBEN 12pm-3pm during Corona crisis

WBEN has been pre-empting their syndicated Rush Limbaugh feed in the 12-3 slot for the past couple of weeks, in favour of a pattern of daily pressers with Governor Cuomo followed by / enveloped by talk and call-in hosted by David Bellavia.

I have to say the Cuomo-casts are as tedious as any other dailies I have been hearing (Ford, Trudeau, Trump, Tory, et al), but I have enjoyed hearing Bellavia on air again, and have tuned in many days when I can (my wife cannot stand the hiss on the distant WBEN signal here in Toronto, so I can only do so ensconced in my home office, and WBEN is geo-locked in Canada - I need to get this VPN thing happening one of these days)

David was always the saner one when he was co-billed with Tom Bauerle, and now that they are running back-to-back instead of side-by-side, the evidence is ever more clear.

April 10, 2020 6:15 pm  #2

Re: David Bellavia on WBEN 12pm-3pm during Corona crisis

He's the perfect choice when you want to listen to someone enthusiastically sputter half-formed arguments.

April 10, 2020 7:51 pm  #3

Chrisphen wrote:

He's the perfect choice when you want to listen to someone enthusiastically sputter half-formed arguments.

...Whatever that means. Your receipt of the Medal of Honor will be acknowledged on here in kind before your next narcissistic comment about those who preceded you. 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medal_of_Honor

April 10, 2020 10:26 pm  #4

April 11, 2020 4:40 pm  #5

6079 Smith W wrote:

...Whatever that means. Your receipt of the Medal of Honor will be acknowledged on here in kind before your next narcissistic comment about those who preceded you. 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medal_of_Honor

👍👍👍