sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum


You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 15, 2019 8:03 am  #1


Ingrid Schumacher - in case you've been missing her

Her first show is at the bottom of this link...

https://northumberland897.ca/in-the-garden

 

July 15, 2019 1:55 pm  #2


Re: Ingrid Schumacher - in case you've been missing her

Awesome.   She is doing two things shes good at - gardening and radio.   Still the best voice out there.  

 

July 15, 2019 2:24 pm  #3


Re: Ingrid Schumacher - in case you've been missing her

Mark Cullen is my "go to" for gardening info.

 

July 15, 2019 2:28 pm  #4


Re: Ingrid Schumacher - in case you've been missing her

markow202 wrote:

Awesome.   She is doing two things shes good at - gardening and radio.   Still the best voice out there.  

She is very honest. I like that she said "I am not a professional gardener, but I am very passionate about it..."


RadioWiz & RadioQuiz are NOT the same person. 
RadioWiz & THE Wiz are NOT the same person.
 
 

July 15, 2019 6:14 pm  #5


Re: Ingrid Schumacher - in case you've been missing her

markow202 wrote:

Awesome.   She is doing two things shes good at - gardening and radio.   Still the best voice out there.  

Velvet voice. Classy delivery.

     Thread Starter
 

July 16, 2019 10:49 am  #6


Re: Ingrid Schumacher - in case you've been missing her

She would have been ideal for CHFI.

Last edited by markow202 (July 16, 2019 10:49 am)

 

July 16, 2019 11:47 am  #7


Re: Ingrid Schumacher - in case you've been missing her

markow202 wrote:

She would have been ideal for CHFI.

Sure. If you can convince Julie Adam to get rid of John Tesh! https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons3/laughing.png


RadioWiz & RadioQuiz are NOT the same person. 
RadioWiz & THE Wiz are NOT the same person.
 
 

July 16, 2019 12:45 pm  #8


Re: Ingrid Schumacher - in case you've been missing her

Radiowiz wrote:

markow202 wrote:

She would have been ideal for CHFI.

Sure. If you can convince Julie Adam to get rid of John Tesh! https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons3/laughing.png

Or Darren Osborne.  So much excitement in his voice at all times it gets irritating. 

 

July 19, 2019 12:41 am  #9


Re: Ingrid Schumacher - in case you've been missing her

markow202 wrote:

Radiowiz wrote:

markow202 wrote:

She would have been ideal for CHFI.

Sure. If you can convince Julie Adam to get rid of John Tesh! https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons3/laughing.png

Or Darren Osborne.  So much excitement in his voice at all times it gets irritating. 

Because you definitely want a bored sounding afternoon guy. 

 

October 9, 2019 7:37 pm  #10


Re: Ingrid Schumacher - in case you've been missing her

FYIMusicnews.ca reprints an update from Warren Cosford on what Schumacher is doing now.

One line really stood out for me.

"I have no interest in being on commercial radio ever again."

Sad but not surprising. Scroll down several headlines to the one marked Whatever happened to Ingrid Schumacher?

 

October 9, 2019 9:04 pm  #11


Re: Ingrid Schumacher - in case you've been missing her

GTA news voice legend Evelyn Macko is now doing Saturday mornings at 97.7 Max Fm Collingwood, as the morning announcer, not news. 

 

October 10, 2019 9:51 am  #12


Re: Ingrid Schumacher - in case you've been missing her

In 2016, Ingrid dropped by for a thorough deep dive into her then 39 years at CHUM-FM. It's well worth your time.

 

October 10, 2019 11:25 am  #13


Re: Ingrid Schumacher - in case you've been missing her

It was well worth my time. Torontomike, your interviews are always interesting and informative.