sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum


You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 15, 2026 6:40 am  #1


TSN 1050 Offering Raptors Playoff Tickets With Listening Stunt

The station is pulling an old promotional trick first used by sister station CFRB to get listeners to tune in at specific times. It's offering hard-to-get Raptors playoff tickets to its app users and it's targeting specific shows. 

People who tune in for 10 minutes online between 6-10 AM during its morning drive show and 4-6 PM during OverDrive can enter to win a pair of passes to the games. The contest applies to every home game, however long the series lasts. 

TSN 1050 Raptors Playoff Tickets Giveaway

 

April 15, 2026 8:21 am  #2


Re: TSN 1050 Offering Raptors Playoff Tickets With Listening Stunt

I listen to CFRB online a fair amount and actually did enter their online contest a couple of months ago. My only gripe is that I wasn’t notified that I had entered, so I wasn’t sure if my entry went through, probably didn’t knowing me, but usually you’re advised when you enter something online.

 

April 15, 2026 11:08 am  #3


Re: TSN 1050 Offering Raptors Playoff Tickets With Listening Stunt

I predict a maximum of six playoff games available for this contest, assuming they get past Cleveland. Having to play the Pistons, Celtics or the Knicks in the second round means a quick end to the Raptors season.