sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum


You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 29, 2026 4:28 am  #1


620 WHEN

This Syracuse station I have never heard in the GTA. According to Radio Locator, their 5000 watt daytime fringe signal almost reaches Oshawa. For several weeks last month, I was receiving them with no splatter from CKTB and with about the same quality I receive WBEN. They were always gone at sunset due to their power reduction to 1000 watts. For the last few days signal is gone again. Just curious why I was receiving the station at all?

 

March 29, 2026 2:44 pm  #2


Re: 620 WHEN

Never even heard of this stations.
But, I've heard of most of the ciricus fms like y 94.5 because in the summertime, they used to block out WNED.

 

March 29, 2026 2:46 pm  #3


Re: 620 WHEN

WHEN has fantastic audio processing.