sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 29, 2020 12:50 pm  #31

Re: WECK's Ridiculous Billboard Ad Strains Credibility In Buffalo

mace wrote:

Buddy Shula: The SOWNY board is civil because our moderator, RA, does an excellent job keeping it that way. Yes, at times the discussions have been "heated" and "political". Conversations involving the CBC tend to to bring out strong opinions on both sides of the political spectrum. RA has always done an amazing job of restoring order to the classroom.

👍

July 29, 2020 2:23 pm  #32

Awww! You guys make me blush. I haven't been this embarrassed since one of my co-workers saw how small the numbers were on my last pay cheque!

But to be fair, the Golden Rule continues to be: "It's OK to disagree but it's not OK to be disagreeable." I thank you guys and gals for always (well mostly!) trying to follow that. Now back to your WECK thread, already in progress.

July 29, 2020 3:06 pm  #33

mace wrote:

Buddy Shula: The SOWNY board is civil because our moderator, RA, does an excellent job keeping it that way. Yes, at times the discussions have been "heated" and "political". Conversations involving the CBC tend to to bring out strong opinions on both sides of the political spectrum. RA has always done an amazing job of restoring order to the classroom.

RA has been a superb moderator. He has brought SOWNY to a new level. My thanks to IG for reviving the board at its lowest point then choosing RA as a replacement, giving him a chance to shine. Craig Smith is looking down and smiling.

"The radio craze ... will soon fade." - Thomas Edison, 1922

July 29, 2020 4:17 pm  #34

Dale Patterson wrote:

RA has been a superb moderator. He has brought SOWNY to a new level. My thanks to IG for reviving the board at its lowest point then choosing RA as a replacement, giving him a chance to shine. Craig Smith is looking down and smiling. 

Completely agree. Not only is he a worthy successor to those two moderators, but also the one who started this forum. https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons3/smile.png