sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 11, 2024 8:31 am  #1

Benji Gregory, former child star from ALF, dead at 46

Although he died almost a month ago, his death is just now being reported in the media.

People.com: ALF Child Star Benji Gregory Dies at 46

PJ

ClassicHitsOnline.com...The place where all the cool tunes hang out!

July 11, 2024 8:59 am  #2

Re: Benji Gregory, former child star from ALF, dead at 46

He was found dead, along with his dog, in a car in Arizona in 109 degree temperatures. He'd apparently fallen asleep. We were in Arizona less than a week prior to that, and the heat and blazing sunshine were intense. Even the locals were saying it was hotter than usual. It's hard to imagine what exactly happened - the report said he had depression as well as a sleep disorder. But no matter what, awful...

July 11, 2024 9:09 am  #3

'Eight is Enough' child star Adam Rich also died about seven months ago.

July 11, 2024 10:10 am  #4

Chrisphen wrote:

'Eight is Enough' child star Adam Rich also died about seven months ago.

Fentanyl overdose in January 2023.

July 11, 2024 10:17 am  #5

Saul wrote:

He was found dead, along with his dog, in a car in Arizona in 109 degree temperatures. He'd apparently fallen asleep. We were in Arizona less than a week prior to that, and the heat and blazing sunshine were intense. Even the locals were saying it was hotter than usual. It's hard to imagine what exactly happened - the report said he had depression as well as a sleep disorder. But no matter what, awful...

Temperatures in the 110-115 range are pretty standard in Southern Arizona summers. They say it is a dry heat. I can't get my head around the night time lows which range from 88-92 [31-33 for the C crowd]

July 11, 2024 11:18 am  #6

mace wrote:

Saul wrote:

Temperatures in the 110-115 range are pretty standard in Southern Arizona summers. They say it is a dry heat. I can't get my head around the night time lows which range from 88-92 [31-33 for the C crowd]

Air conditioned hotel rooms for sleeping, otherwise that nighttime heat would be unpleasant. The heat itself is bearable so long as you remain fully hydrated. It's kind of like a hot hair dryer. Better dry than the humidity we get in Ontario.