sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 13, 2023 5:46 pm  #2

Re: Tory finally has a steady job.

Quite the choice of words used in creating the job title.

Looking forward to hearing his views and observations again. Congratulations on the new radio gig Mr. Tory, hope it leads to even more time on-air down the road, possibly in the afternoon. 🎧🎙️👏👏👏

Last edited by betaylored (December 13, 2023 5:48 pm)

December 13, 2023 6:12 pm  #3

A 'Municipal Affairs Expert' would know better than to get it on with a staffer, then have to resign in disgrace.  Tory was a gutless mayor, an utter failure in the chair, and is unqualified to comment on anything as far as I'm concerned.  I will not be listening.

December 13, 2023 7:01 pm  #4

Christ. There really is no escaping him.

December 14, 2023 7:12 am  #5

Just turned on the radio to listen to John Moore...wrong John was talking!  John Tory!  Time to find another radio station.

December 14, 2023 7:59 am  #6

Moore will be on in the afternoon as part of the station's Hospital For Children fundraiser. He'll return on Friday.

December 14, 2023 9:44 am  #7

Walter wrote:

A 'Municipal Affairs Expert' would know better than to get it on with a staffer, then have to resign in disgrace.  Tory was a gutless mayor, an utter failure in the chair, and is unqualified to comment on anything as far as I'm concerned.  I will not be listening.

I would prefer Tory for Mayor over Chairman Chow.

December 14, 2023 11:43 am  #8

mace wrote:

Walter wrote:

I would prefer Tory for Mayor over Chairman Chow.

A very low bar.