sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 2, 2024 5:50 pm  #1

Heardle Adds "Guess The TV Theme" To Its Online Challenge

You may be familiar with Wordle and we've previously spotlighted "Heardle", an online game that challenges you to name that tune before you run out of chances. They've since added a ton of new wrinkles, in addition to challenging you with songs from the 50s all the way to the 2000s. 

One of them is TV Themes. The interface lets you hear about 2 secs. of a television theme, and asks you to type it into the entry box. (Warning: there's a certain format you have to use, so as you start to type the answer, if it shows up in the list, click on that.)

I have to admit I didn't get the first one I tried - I won't spoil it, but maybe you'll do better than I did.

Heardle TV Themes

Heardle Home Page

February 2, 2024 6:12 pm  #2

Re: Heardle Adds "Guess The TV Theme" To Its Online Challenge

Kind of forgot about Heardle.

I still do the Wordle daily,  but lost interest in Heardle pretty quickly. I think it's because I either got it in one second, or not at all. No grey area; no challenge; no sense of gameplay. 

February 3, 2024 10:46 am  #3

Re: Heardle Adds "Guess The TV Theme" To Its Online Challenge

Thanks for the heads up RA. I've added TV Themes and Super 70s to my bookmarks. I already do 60s, 70s and 80s Number Ones on a daily basis. These, along with Wordle and Quordle help to keep my old brain functioning reasonably well.