sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 10, 2023 5:43 pm  #1

Freedom of Speech

For those of you radio loving folks who like to check out the Radio Discussion Boards in Buffalo, I am here to tell you they gave me a permanent ban because I said a bad word they didn’t like.

I was the only person on that board who actually got people talking by giving insight and education to the world of radio ownership, but they couldn’t handle the truth, so they let losers who continue to have no fact based opinions, and bounce me off.

I should not be surprised. We have built 1KW WECK BUFFALO into a top 10 rated Buffalo metro station, and the top rated Oldies station in the entire U.S. based on Nielsen AQH . They are very jealous.

Stay happy you’re in Canada, home of the great northern nights. At least there you have some freedom of speech.

Hope I can add to this board in some helpful way. From what I have seen already, the posters on this board are far smarter than the Buffalo board

I have been a Canadian radio fan since born in Buffalo. Some great stations for sure. For those who say there are not enough great Canadian artists, I say that Chilliwack is one of the top artists on my yacht rock station in Key West. Www.key937.com.

Hope to talk more. I’m still recovering from hernia surgery. 😠

Last edited by Buddy Shula (January 10, 2023 5:45 pm)

January 10, 2023 6:14 pm  #2

Re: Freedom of Speech

What was the word?

January 10, 2023 6:17 pm  #3

A few

. Idiot, loser, ahole……so I get a permanent life ban.

January 10, 2023 6:28 pm  #4

I see, well I'm sorry the government censored you for insulting people.

January 10, 2023 6:48 pm  #5

I "truss" you will get well soon, Mr. Shula! I'm a big fan of what you've done with WECK. I just wish we could get it clearly over the air here in Toronto! 

January 10, 2023 7:23 pm  #6

Buddy Shula wrote:

I say that Chilliwack is one of the top artists   

That's a joke, right?

January 10, 2023 9:00 pm  #7

Ms. C. wrote:

Buddy Shula wrote:

I say that Chilliwack is one of the top artists   

That's a joke, right?

If I can like Goddo, he can like Chilliwack : )) ..