sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 1, 2022 8:05 am  #1

CBC Unveils Ambitious Winter Slate Across All Platforms

Everyone here knows I'm not a huge fan of the programming on CBC-TV, so I'll offer this without much comment and you can judge for yourself if there's anything there that tempts you. Surprisingly, there is one that sounds intriguing and that I might try out - it's called "Plan B" and it's about a guy who discovers he can go back in time to correct things he regrets. What could go wrong? 

Anyway, you can find the line-up, including for radio, here.

December 2, 2022 1:57 am  #2

Re: CBC Unveils Ambitious Winter Slate Across All Platforms

Elamin Abdelmahmoud already has at least two shows on the CBC.  He's okay I guess, but is there no one else who can do a show over there?

December 2, 2022 4:55 am  #3

Tomas Barlow wrote:

Elamin Abdelmahmoud already has at least two shows on the CBC.  He's okay I guess, but is there no one else who can do a show over there?

You prefer Louis Del Grande? 

RadioWiz & RadioQuiz are NOT the same person. 
RadioWiz & THE Wiz are NOT the same person.

December 3, 2022 6:51 pm  #4

https://variety.com/2022/tv/global/cbc-one-entertainment-rebrand-1235447410/

The iconic Variety has a story on the CBC, which is kinda cool.

Last edited by betaylored (December 3, 2022 6:52 pm)

December 4, 2022 1:41 pm  #5

Amazed Run the Burns got a second season after it’s abysmal first season ratings. Word is Tom Power demanded to do only the higher profile interviews on Q, and not the day-to-day stuff, so to placate him, they added Commotion.

December 4, 2022 2:02 pm  #6

Hammy wrote:

Amazed Run the Burns got a second season after it’s abysmal first season ratings. Word is Tom Power demanded to do only the higher profile interviews on Q, and not the day-to-day stuff, so to placate him, they added Commotion.

Tom Power is overrated.  He acts and looks like a lifestyle hostage from the '70's.