sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 2, 2022 8:17 am  #1

I must listen more closely.

This morning I missed the promo for CFRB's Round Table promoting Mark Warner and Rushmi Nair as participants.  If I had known, I would have pulled the plug!  Whoever the self-proclaimed broadcasting guru is that selects these people, I don't believe they really check to determine their broadcasting skill.  Warner's diction is very difficult to understand, and he talks far too long with redundancy.  Nair is just to combative and very annoying.  Often these 'RB Round Tables become a little too combative that could annoy the listener.  Perhaps that is what is planned.  Just a mirror of how far CFRB has fallen in its professionalism.

November 2, 2022 8:28 am  #2

Re: I must listen more closely.

Time to turn Ontario's Authoritative News Voice into a 24-hour traffic and weather station.

November 2, 2022 8:50 am  #3

Dial Twister wrote:

Time to turn Ontario's Authoritative News Voice into a 24-hour traffic and weather station.

AMEN!! Or an all weather station that runs audio of the Weather network.   (knowing bell...lol)

RadioWiz & RadioQuiz are NOT the same person. 
RadioWiz & THE Wiz are NOT the same person.

November 2, 2022 10:32 am  #4

Radiowiz wrote:

Dial Twister wrote:

AMEN!! Or an all weather station that runs audio of the Weather network.   (knowing bell...lol)

The music would be epic 

November 2, 2022 11:13 am  #5

Dial Twister wrote:

Time to turn Ontario's Authoritative News Voice into a 24-hour traffic 

Jody Thornton for P. D. !