sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 7, 2022 10:00 am  #1

Sex... with Sue.

I was always more of a Dr. Ruth kinda guy (listening late at night in bed with headphones to Rock102 on Sunday night), 
But if you were a teenager in the 80's & 90's in Southern Ontario, you were subjected to Sex with Sue!

W Network is showing a documentary on this icon of sex education.  Should be interesting!

https://www.wnetwork.com/shows/sex-with-sue/

(Thanks to Retrontario for the heads-up... no pun intended.)

Davester.

October 7, 2022 11:22 am  #2

Re: Sex... with Sue.

A little more on this special from TV, Eh?

October 7, 2022 11:25 am  #3

I'll never forget her appearance in Belleville, at Loyalist College, in 2002. One of my radio classmates, who's been working country radio down east ever since, was born blind, and when Sue was going through all the myths of [the M-word] and mentioned that "[M-word]ing too much will make you go blind," said classmate waved his white cane in the air, and the entire room exploded into laughter and cheering, and it went on for several minutes! When the crowd of hundreds finally calmed down, Sue said "*that* guy's got balls!"

October 7, 2022 2:03 pm  #4

Forward Power wrote:

I'll never forget her appearance in Belleville, at Loyalist College, in 2002. One of my radio classmates, who's been working country radio down east ever since, was born blind, and when Sue was going through all the myths of [the M-word] and mentioned that "[M-word]ing too much will make you go blind," said classmate waved his white cane in the air, and the entire room exploded into laughter and cheering, and it went on for several minutes! When the crowd of hundreds finally calmed down, Sue said "*that* guy's got balls!"

Great story. 

October 7, 2022 2:18 pm  #5

I remember seeing her on TV down here in Florida.

Sometimes she would be showing one of her sex toys. While she's be telling about it she'd be idly stroking it, slapping it into her palm or striking it against her face.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.