sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 22, 2022 4:39 pm  #1

TuneIn.com Puts Itself In "Jeopardy!"

I'm not entirely sure why anyone would want to tune into Tunein.com to hear - not see - an episode of Jeopardy, but the online streamer has launched not one but two Jeopardy audio only channels, taking content from the Alex Trebek years. I suppose it kind of works - it's only really an issue when there's a visual clue. And I suppose if you were on a long road trip, it might be a fun time waster to play along in the car. 

But classic episodes, with video, are available elsewhere on the web, including a 24-hour Jeopardy channel that just launched on Pluto.tv, soon to be in Canada

In an event, if you're interested to hear what this new freebie sounds like, what is listen here for 400 Alex or here for 500?

[url=https://news.radio-online.com/articles/n42676/Classic-Episodes-of-Jeopardy!-Now-Streaming-on-TuneIn]Classic Episodes of ''Jeopardy!'' Now Streaming on TuneIn[/url]

September 22, 2022 6:03 pm  #2

Re: TuneIn.com Puts Itself In "Jeopardy!"

Awesome way better than YouTube because of their strict copyright ID system. I might give it a try.

September 22, 2022 6:39 pm  #3

Re: TuneIn.com Puts Itself In "Jeopardy!"

I wouldn’t mind this, actually - something different to stream on a road trip.

Sometimes I have Jeopardy on in the background and the audio is sufficient to know what’s going on. The visual lets you know the contestants’ scores, more than anything (aside from video clues, which were far less common in the earlier Trebek seasons)