sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 19, 2022 4:05 pm  #1

Alternative to Apple TV for Tonight's Jays Game

If you dislike Apple TV's baseball telecasts like I do, don't despair....there is another free option for seeing tonight's Jays game.  Go to the www.ustvgo.com website and select the YES network which carries  all Yankee games.
I was watching YES network last night and I found the coverage to very fair and actually complimentary towards the Jays.  Much better than Apple.

August 19, 2022 4:11 pm  #2

Re: Alternative to Apple TV for Tonight's Jays Game

mojo55 wrote:

If you dislike Apple TV's baseball telecasts like I do, don't despair....there is another free option for seeing tonight's Jays game.  Go to the www.ustvgo.com website and select the YES network which carries  all Yankee games.
I was watching YES network last night and I found the coverage to very fair and actually complimentary towards the Jays.  Much better than Apple.

link is https://ustvgo.tv/yes-network/

August 19, 2022 5:08 pm  #3

YES won't have tonight's game either because it is exclusive to Apple TV+ so they don't have the rights to it, just like Sportsnet doesn't.

Last edited by eladb (August 19, 2022 5:12 pm)

August 19, 2022 5:44 pm  #4

eladb wrote:

YES won't have tonight's game either because it is exclusive to Apple TV+ so they don't have the rights to it, just like Sportsnet doesn't.

eladb is correct.  I checked the MLB Yankees schedule and today's game is only available in New York on Apple TV+ and radio.

Last edited by Media Observer (August 19, 2022 5:45 pm)

August 19, 2022 7:09 pm  #5

-- OR -- 

http://cdn.livetv569.me/webplayer2.php?t=ifr&c=1908759&lang=en&eid=67541135&lid=1908759&ci=14&si=19  

: )) ..

Last edited by g121 (August 19, 2022 7:10 pm)

August 19, 2022 7:19 pm  #6

August 19, 2022 10:06 pm  #7

I actually enjoyed the Apple coverage tonight.  Hearing the players and the Home Plate Umpire was also a nice change and Dan Plesac was good in the booth.

September 16, 2022 7:11 pm  #8