sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 13, 2022 4:23 pm  #1

Former Newstalk Pundit Now P.P.'s Deputy Leader

https://twitter.com/MelissaLantsman/status/1569716552609456128?t=caGyyJ0qbbvQGTWQmZCIwg&s=19

Looks like appearing on Newstalk 1010 can be a real career.... boost?

Perhaps Melissa can instruct 1010's on-air personalities on how to correctly pronounce a certain last name.

September 14, 2022 9:16 pm  #2

Re: Former Newstalk Pundit Now P.P.'s Deputy Leader

Also of note - Mr. Moore was quite frosty to her on the interview this morning. He seemed rather interested about who she is now committed to.

September 14, 2022 10:02 pm  #3

Chrisphen wrote:

Also of note - Mr. Moore was quite frosty to her on the interview this morning. He seemed rather interested about who she is now committed to.

Not the first time the frostiness has surfaced with Ms. Lantsman as she, like most politicians, is quite adept at repeatedly not answering the question asked. 

John Moore has been quite vocal about his distrain for the Truckers Freedom Convoy as well as Poilievre past LGBTQ stance; so not surprising Ms. Lantsman's dance with Poilievre raised some sparks. 

Last edited by g121 (September 14, 2022 10:03 pm)

September 15, 2022 6:49 am  #4

Not sure why some care what 'Monsieur Moore' says.....If someone isn't 'left' enough for him or not from his homeland in Quebec, he has an issue. Too bad people can't make their own minds up and not rely on what others say. That's why I have never read the Editorial Page. I am capable of forming my own opinion instead of relying on a gaggle of self-absorbed 'pundits' 

September 15, 2022 10:10 am  #5

peter wrote:

Not sure why some care what 'Monsieur Moore' says.....If someone isn't 'left' enough for him or not from his homeland in Quebec, he has an issue. Too bad people can't make their own minds up and not rely on what others say. That's why I have never read the Editorial Page. I am capable of forming my own opinion instead of relying on a gaggle of self-absorbed 'pundits' 

He's not a pundit. He's the host. Frau Lantsman was often the pundit with the agenda to push.

September 15, 2022 8:05 pm  #6

I realize the Monsieur Chrisphen.....Your 'frau' comment is somewhat of a slap against women

Last edited by peter (September 15, 2022 8:05 pm)

September 16, 2022 9:15 am  #7

peter wrote:

I realize the Monsieur Chrisphen.....Your 'frau' comment is somewhat of a slap against women

Oh.

September 16, 2022 10:15 am  #8

"Former Newstalk Pundit Now P.P.'s Deputy Leader"

P.P. [lol]

- Not an industry person.  Just a guy with a love of Toronto radio.