sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 1, 2015 7:21 pm  #1

Why I name Iain Grant my hero in latest On The Kowch Blog

Iain Grant is the most politically incorrect person I know, making him perfect as the new moderator of the  Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum. How can you not like a guy who writes in the rules: “Play nicely or f$ck off”.

I love Iain’s sense of humour when he tells people to click on a broken link when they they don’t agree with his rules. It’s his way of telling people to F*ck Off.  This is pure Iain Grant. I worked with him for many years at CFRB. He doesn’t tolerate BS, is very vocal, very politically incorrect and a very talented technical producer, show producer, web master and has a great radio voice.

I suspect some people might not like what I have to say in my blog about the reasons behind the need for these rules but it's obvious people are now playing nice and no one is hijacking topics or being abusive to each other. Iain had the balls to say out loud what he won't tolerate and why people would be banned ... that's why he's my hero!

July 2, 2015 1:20 pm  #2

Re: Why I name Iain Grant my hero in latest On The Kowch Blog

Hey look Steve...we agree on something.  July 2, 2015.  Mark it down.  The foolishness which was allowed to fester here killed the place.  Those who let that happen should f$ck off too.  It's clear from way back that we should have zagged.

July 5, 2015 12:32 am  #3

Re: Why I name Iain Grant my hero in latest On The Kowch Blog

Hey's not just my hero, he's...