sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 27, 2022 9:22 am  #1

Spectacular Studios: A Free E-Book

Interested in the layout of modern radio studios? Radio World is offering a free ebook highlighting some of the best new technology and shiny baubles that make up where the magic happens. You have to sign up for it, but it's otherwise free. 

"Get a peek inside 77 WABC in New York, the Huskers Radio Network, Hubbard Cincinnati, Audacy Miami, Cumulus Kansas City, Cumulus Lake Charles, Nashville Public Radio, Educational Media Foundation in Tennessee, IB3 in Spain, Rider University’s WRRC, Midwest Family in South Bend, Urban One Atlanta, The Station of the Cross in Buffalo, University of Sherbrook’s CFAK and CBC/Radio-Canada."

(Not sure I've ever heard of The Station of The Cross in Buffalo, but I assume it does religious broadcasting. According to their website, they run WLOF, at 101.7, a station I've only received a few times when the weather conditions are right. It also says it was the group's first ever radio station, going on the air in 1999.)

Anyway, if this kind of studio stuff interests you, you can sign up to receive the book here