sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 19, 2016 5:14 pm  #1

Tim Hudak on 1010

Tim Hudak sounded pretty good on John Moore's roundtable this morning. Does anyone else see a bigger role for him on the station in the future?

September 19, 2016 7:18 pm  #2

Re: Tim Hudak on 1010

He already has an hour long show that airs across many of Bell's Ontario stations. It's on Sundays at 5 PM. 

September 19, 2016 11:07 pm  #3

What qualifies him to do it?  Or ANYTHING ELSE for that matter?  Radio 1010...Home of the LOSERS!!!

Say it loud we're useless and we're proud.

A bigger role?  Hi.  "I'm the guy who couldn't beat Kathleen Wynne."  The lines are open.

The only things worse in the history of modern day politics was Dubya cheating his way past Al Gore [and America buying it] and the possibility of Trump somehow winning against all odds and the highly unlikable Hilary Clinton.

I mean really?!?!?  You lose to Wynne and then get a seat at the experts' table?  For what?  Bein' as USELESS as tits on a bull?  [and less popular]

September 19, 2016 11:38 pm  #4

Losing an election doesn't disqualify someone from offering an opinion. He's a good contrast to Blatchford.

September 20, 2016 8:55 am  #5

A gumdrop offers a good contrast to Blatchford.

September 20, 2016 5:54 pm  #6

Spoken like a true bleeding heart Liberal. How's your Hydro Bill OC?

I am Here, just not all there.

September 20, 2016 6:53 pm  #7

Ahwww...but you completely and totally misunderstand little Stevie.  I am PISSED OFF that Tiny Tim couldn't wipe out a party and a leader as ripe for the picking as those completely out of touch liberals and that poor misguided soul in the comfortable shoes.  The damage McGuinty and McIdiot have done to Ontario is only outdistanced by the terror rained down upon us by Mike Harris and that toolish twit Ernie.  I don't like red, blue or orange stupidity.

You, though, seem willing to accept it as long as it's blue.  Sucks to be you.

September 22, 2016 12:28 pm  #8

I'll give you this OC, you are correct that I am a dyed in the wool Conservative. I'm not ashamed of it either. This province needs a Mike Harris now more than ever. Hudak was Honest. Likely his biggest mistake. He most likely thought that Ontarians would take his statements at face value. Clearly, again, He was wrong. It appears as though a majority of voting Ontarians are a bunch of headline reading lemmings. Wynne's people were successful in twisting the truth around, creating a campaign of fear, and VIOLA! a Liberal Majority.
You don't need to stand beside any one party, but the result is what we have now.
Is it apathy? Because clearly if one doesn't care, they are apathetic, No?
Further, if one does not vote, whether for the opposing party or not, do they have the right to complain about
the current state of affairs?

On a side note that really doesn't matter, at 5'11" and 270 lbs, There's nothing "little" about me. :D

I am Here, just not all there.

September 22, 2016 12:53 pm  #9

Bob Rae lied to Ontario.  That finished off the NDP here for a LONG time to come.  Mike Harris thought that the people of Ontario were so stupid that he could fool them into believing that his dismantling of both our Education and Health systems would be a bonus.  Dalton McGuinty sold us straight down the river...gutless wonder that he is  And that faker Stephen Harper stole our future and our heritage, while tinkling the ivories with Beatles' tuneage, and bagged it for the dumpster.

Wynne and Hudak?  Just 'bit' players.

I guess 'we voters' know best..

Last edited by Old Codger (September 22, 2016 12:55 pm)

September 24, 2016 1:51 pm  #10

"choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil"

jerry garcia