sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 5, 2022 9:13 pm  #1

Roz Weston teases "big announcement next Tuesday morning".

"Big announcement" coming next Tuesday April 12th at 8:40AM on KiSS 92.5 from Roz Weston. Naturally, this has caused listener questions, the biggest being: Is Roz leaving Roz & Mocha (after 13 years)? 

Let the SOWNY speculation begin....

Here's the audio from this morning: https://www.kiss925.com/audio/roz-teases-a-big-announcement/ 

Last edited by Radio.Intern (April 5, 2022 9:29 pm)

April 11, 2022 8:49 pm  #2

Re: Roz Weston teases "big announcement next Tuesday morning".

Just a reminder for those who care - this "big announcement," whatever it is, comes tomorrow at 8:40 AM. 

April 12, 2022 9:56 am  #3

I got very busy this morning and wasn't able to hear "the announcement." Anyone know what it was? A real thing or just a promotional gimmick? Nothing on their website. 

April 12, 2022 10:38 am  #4

RadioActive wrote:

I got very busy this morning and wasn't able to hear "the announcement." Anyone know what it was? A real thing or just a promotional gimmick? Nothing on their website. 

I say a bit of a promotional gimmick. Roz is writing a Memoir... book will be out in September.

April 12, 2022 10:47 am  #5

Thanks. I just found this online:

"From growing up in a small town to getting lost, drunk and terrified in New York while interning for The Howard Stern Show; from finding comfort in the arms and beds of strangers to kicking an opioid addiction he didn't know he had; from broken bones to broken hearts and a broken marriage. From navigating grief and guilt following the devastating loss of his father to persevering in the face of an ongoing and private battle with his own body. All is shared in Roz's disarming signature blend of blunt truth and humour."

Figures it was some promotional announcement and not something on his future with the station or ET Canada. 

Doubleday Canada announces the forthcoming publication of Roz Weston's A LITTLE BIT BROKEN

April 21, 2022 8:26 pm  #6

Wonder if he will cop to being the intern who left Bill Carroll feeling dispossessed at the Massey Hall will call window? ☻

April 21, 2022 8:30 pm  #7

So family members and a few friends will read this.