sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 25, 2021 11:35 am  #1

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays to RadioActive this morning, who works tirelessly to keep this board going.  Ho Ho Ho RA.

Last edited by John D (December 25, 2021 11:36 am)

December 25, 2021 12:02 pm  #2

Re: Happy Holidays

Absolutely John.  It's been a crazy (almost) two years, but Radioactive has been there the whole time keeping everyone informed and entertained. Thanks RA and to all of the SOWNY posters and lurkers. 

December 25, 2021 12:38 pm  #3

Thank you all for reading and submitting replies on SOWNY.    I love catching up on industry snooze.   Everyone stay healthy and let’s look forward to a hopefully better 2022!

December 25, 2021 1:40 pm  #4

John D wrote:

Happy Holidays to RadioActive this morning, who works tirelessly to keep this board going.  Ho Ho Ho RA.

👍👍

December 25, 2021 6:42 pm  #5

Thanks everyone. I can't tell you how many people advised me not to take this on when Iain decided he didn't have the time anymore. Luckily, I didn't listen! (An unfortunate trait of mine, I guess...)

I may have control of the admin. but it's you guys and gals who make it all worth it. So a Merry and Happy and all that and I hope you all got what you wanted this year. And hopefully all COVID free! (Boy, do I miss the days when a rapidly spreading virus just meant you had to update your computer software!)

December 25, 2021 7:15 pm  #6

RadioActive wrote:

(Boy, do I miss the days when a rapidly spreading virus just meant you had to update your computer software!)

This self admitted Luddite SO agrees with you!