sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 17, 2021 9:59 am  #1

New Online Video Streamer Offers Free Programs With No Geo-Blocking

I've been collecting a list of free streaming sites for some time and most of the really good ones, like Tubi and Pluto, require a VPN set to the U.S. It's rare you come across one that allows Canadians to access everything on the site without restrictions. 

Which brings us to something called "Vuuzle," a streaming platform that, according to its press release, "...provides quality TV shows, movie series, and live broadcasts to users around the world. Vuuzle.TV offers content for more than 100 countries ...[and] contains more than 40 genre categories."

There are movies, TV shows, documentaries, westerns, sci fi, travel, comedy and more. Although I have to say I've never heard of any of the shows on offer. But maybe you'll find something to your taste that you never knew about. 

You don't have to sign in or sign up to access the content, which can be found here

Vuuzle press release

August 17, 2021 12:59 pm  #2

Re: New Online Video Streamer Offers Free Programs With No Geo-Blocking

Thanks RA for another site to give more program options to view shows and movies. One more reason I won't need cable. I may be an exception to the rule for tubi. I've had no issues  watching any the programs or movies on tubi without A VPN. I'm a bit surprised, as I'm using a 10 year old desktop running on Windows 7.

August 17, 2021 1:01 pm  #3

I believe some shows on Tubi are available in Canada, while others are not. You won't see them all in the list if you're from Canada. You get a more comprehensive choice if they think you're in the U.S. I believe it's all centered on digital rights and some shows which are already spoken for here. But it's always nice to have another choice, especially when it's free.

August 17, 2021 2:16 pm  #4

Tried it to see what it's all about, got caught up by accident in a movie called "who do I gotta kill" from 1994 that felt like it was bankrolled by Barry Sherman for Frank D'Angelo .  I've seen better film on soap, but it didn't stop me watching it.

Madness takes its toll.  Please have exact change.