sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 31, 2020 9:51 am  #1

Former Art Bell Producer Launches Subscription "Conspiracy" Network

His name is David Rubini and he plans to charge between $5-25 a month for you to hear about the latest hidden plots in the world. He's joined by some other former Art Bell loyalists. I don't listen to this kind of stuff, but with Coast-to-Coast and Richard Syrett's show broadcasting for free, why would you want to pay for this?

(Personally, I think it's just a conspiracy to get your money...)

Former Art Bell Producer David Rubini Launches 'Conspiracy Radio Network'

December 31, 2020 1:43 pm  #2

Re: Former Art Bell Producer Launches Subscription "Conspiracy" Network

RadioActive wrote:

His name is David Rubini and he plans to charge between $5-25 a month for you to hear about the latest hidden plots in the world. He's joined by some other former Art Bell loyalists. I don't listen to this kind of stuff, but with Coast-to-Coast and Richard Syrett's show broadcasting for free, why would you want to pay for this?

(Personally, I think it's just a conspiracy to get your money...)

Former Art Bell Producer David Rubini Launches 'Conspiracy Radio Network'

December 31, 2020 4:56 pm  #3

This kind of crap helped create a willing audience for the Mad King. This conspiracy-theory nonsense simply continues to accelerate the decline and dumbing down of a once great democracy...or republic...or whatever the hell it used to be.

Strange days indeed.

December 31, 2020 5:06 pm  #4

I hate this conspiracy crap. It is for the stupid. 

December 31, 2020 6:22 pm  #5

cash wrote:

👍👍

January 1, 2021 11:44 am  #6

Dial Twister wrote:

This kind of crap helped create a willing audience for the Mad King. This conspiracy-theory nonsense simply continues to accelerate the decline and dumbing down of a once great democracy...or republic...or whatever the hell it used to be.

Strange days indeed.

cash wrote:

Agree 100%.   Conspiracy radio & Right Wing Nut Job radio feeds the gullible & stupid.

I must have voice, not music, late nights.

When 1010 queued up Art Bell to go head-to-head with 640's Coast-to-Coast, I was screwed.

That's when I got my first internet radio & calm returned. 

My first internet radio was a C.Crane but it's soon to become a doorstop with aggregator Reciva pulling the plug.  I've moved on to an Ocean Digital WR336N & am well pleased .. 1,000s of stations around the world and NO Static/Interference!