sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 15, 2016 7:26 pm  #1

Conservative Talk Show Host Accidentally Curses Out Producer On Air

Some here may be familiar with ultra-right wing talk show host Laura Ingraham, whose syndicated radio show runs in 225 markets across the U.S.

But maybe not for long, after this outburst during what she thought was a technical glitch.

"We’re Gonna Lose Every Fucking Station We Have"

April 15, 2016 10:37 pm  #2

Re: Conservative Talk Show Host Accidentally Curses Out Producer On Air

Another dim bulb flames out whilst doing it live,

April 16, 2016 10:41 am  #3

Why did the producer wait so long? I thought 3 seconds of dead air was supposed to be some unwritten rule.

I am Here, just not all there.

April 16, 2016 10:43 am  #4

She didn't 'curse out' any producer, she did sound frustrated for the other stations along the line.  It was a rooke screwup from a professional broadcaster, but it certainly should be an apology and move on.   I'll bet she now knows the lesson so many of us have learned the hard way.  Don't say it in front of a microphone, if you don't want it to be broadcast.  Even if the damn microphone isn't plugged in.

Then again..  

If she is going through producers, she's getting bad producers, because honestly, I don't think her questions are wrong.  In both examples, she's been left hanging with no answers to her questions.  I'd get bitchy and see you next Tuesday as well.  It's not the technical people who end up looking like fools when the talent is left wandering in the wilderness.

RadioActive wrote:

Some here may be familiar with ultra-right wing talk show host Laura Ingraham, whose syndicated radio show runs in 225 markets across the U.S.

But maybe not for long, after this outburst during what she thought was a technical glitch.

"We’re Gonna Lose Every Fucking Station We Have"

Last edited by ig (April 16, 2016 10:48 am)

Madness takes its toll.  Please have exact change.