sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 15, 2020 6:02 pm  #1

NFLPA Votes to Pass Collective Bargaining Agreement

March 15, 2020 7:06 pm  #2

Re: NFLPA Votes to Pass Collective Bargaining Agreement

And from what I heard in the afternoon, every starved-for-material sports station is taking this ball and running with it. They don't have much else.

Well, at least there won't be any Sunday night sports overruns for the foreseeable future interrupting CBS and Fox programming. Small consolation, but it's something.  

March 16, 2020 10:15 am  #3

RadioActive wrote:

And from what I heard in the afternoon, every starved-for-material sports station is taking this ball and running with it. They don't have much else.

Well, at least there won't be any Sunday night sports overruns for the foreseeable future interrupting CBS and Fox programming. Small consolation, but it's something.  

Of course that programming itself,  may be repeats if the studios are not producing new content.

March 16, 2020 10:23 am  #4

Media Observer wrote:

RadioActive wrote:

Of course that programming itself,  may be repeats if the studios are not producing new content.

You're right, of course, and CBS has already scheduled a ton of reruns in place of the NCAA. The only March Madness left now is trying to figure out what to show in all those hours and how to make up for the incredible lost revenue. Every broadcaster is going to take a huge hit as a result of this - although with so many staying home, perhaps TV will make a small comeback in viewers, at least for those not on streaming services.