sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 16, 2019 1:01 pm  #1

Night Moves Ep 2: Final in Toronto Night Walk series with new 4K video

With the new Night Moves: Ep 2 [4K60] added to the My Night Walk YouTube channel, all three original episodes of the overnight Night Walk TV series filmed in Toronto in 1986 have been updated with 4K video footage of Toronto from this year. The shows, considered early examples of slow TV, aired nightly for seven years on the Global Television Network. All original and new episodes can be seen at the My Night Walk channel.

October 17, 2019 5:27 am  #2

Re: Night Moves Ep 2: Final in Toronto Night Walk series with new 4K video

I think a few seconds more should have been spent on the Horseshoe Tavern shot, but still, not a bad video.

RadioWiz & RadioQuiz are NOT the same person. 
RadioWiz & THE Wiz are NOT the same person.

October 17, 2019 10:06 am  #3

Radiowiz wrote:

I think a few seconds more should have been spent on the Horseshoe Tavern shot, but still, not a bad video.

Thank you! Yes, another couple of seconds at 4:15 would have been nice.

November 7, 2019 5:01 pm  #4

Radiowiz wrote:

Thanks again for the tip. I've added 10 seconds of video walking by the Horseshoe Tavern during Nuit Blanche Toronto 2019 at 26:39 into in the completely-new episode Night Glide - https://youtu.be/7rVg5tAoJSQ?t=1600

The full Night Glide ep can be seen here:

December 6, 2019 11:45 am  #5

As a gift to My Night Walk channel subscribers, a second episode of Night Glide will be added to the www.youtube.com/MyNightWalk channel late tonight/early Sat. Dec. 7 at 3 a.m. EST - exactly 33 years after the premiere of Night Moves on Dec. 7, 1986. The episode will also start playing at 3 a.m. on the 24/7 live stream of all shows at nightwalk.live.

Last edited by byoungfnfw (December 7, 2019 3:26 am)

December 12, 2019 10:42 am  #6

Here's the second Night Glide episode. It features the Remembrance Day snowfall in Toronto with 4K60 video of Nathan Phillips Square, Yonge-Dundas Square, great skyline video at the end, and more.

Last edited by byoungfnfw (December 12, 2019 10:43 am)

January 3, 2020 4:30 pm  #7

For fans of the Night Walk episode, a fourth Night Walk ep features slowed down (and reversed, like in the first ep) 4K video of the Nov. 11, 2019 snowfall footage also seen in Night Glide: Ep 2.

Last edited by byoungfnfw (January 3, 2020 4:31 pm)