sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 28, 2019 8:56 pm  #1

NBC's Rachel Maddow unloads on management

I found this story fascinating, MSNBC host Rachel Maddow called management to the carpet over the Harvey Weinstein's case...and rightly so...

Good for her for standing up to what matters and risking a potential firing too...

So this begs the question, have you ever gone off the deep end with management? Or told a bad PD or Station Manager where to put it?

If so, what happened?

Here is more on the story...

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/rachel-maddow-unloads-nbc-bosses-ronan-farrow-book-very-hard-stomach-1250222?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=THR%27s%20Today%20in%20Entertainment_2019-10-26%2007:00:00_aweprin&utm_term=hollywoodreporter_tie

The world would be so good if it weren't for some people...

October 30, 2019 11:48 am  #2

Re: NBC's Rachel Maddow unloads on management

Muffaraw Joe wrote:

I found this story fascinating, MSNBC host Rachel Maddow called management to the carpet over the Harvey Weinstein's case...and rightly so...

Good for her for standing up to what matters and risking a potential firing too...

Way too late to the party for Harvey. This was orchestrated and staged. Nothing to applaud when the entire ordeal has been blown sky high.

October 30, 2019 1:27 pm  #3

Re: NBC's Rachel Maddow unloads on management

I don't understand what you mean when you say "Nothing to applaud when the whole ordeal has been blown sky high."  

Last edited by potentiometer (October 30, 2019 2:41 pm)