sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 20, 2019 10:21 am  #1

IPTV shutdown?

I use IPTV to get the American commercials and also to enjoy TV from the UK, Australia and other (English language) parts of the world.

However, effective immediately, once you finish off your IPTV membership, all IPTV is shutting down.
No renewals will be granted. Some IPTV services have shut down with paid customers, left with no service.
This is very sad.

I may also be a paying customer of Rogers cable, but I still want my IPTV!!! 

RadioWiz & RadioQuiz are NOT the same person. 
RadioWiz & THE Wiz are NOT the same person.

September 20, 2019 10:37 am  #2

Re: IPTV shutdown?

cCloud is still going, but we'll see for how long

September 20, 2019 11:09 am  #3

I have to renew my Buzz TV box however, would I be wasting my time at this point? 

September 20, 2019 12:13 pm  #4

What does 'all IPTV is shutting down' mean?  
They're going out of business, they're being blocked.... ??
I know about Vader streams but that was a matter of time.

If they're being blocked why not just add a vpn router?
I'm confused.

Radiowiz wrote:

I use IPTV to get the American commercials and also to enjoy TV from the UK, Australia and other (English language) parts of the world.

However, effective immediately, once you finish off your IPTV membership, all IPTV is shutting down.
No renewals will be granted. Some IPTV services have shut down with paid customers, left with no service.
This is very sad.

I may also be a paying customer of Rogers cable, but I still want my IPTV!!! 

Madness takes its toll.  Please have exact change.

September 20, 2019 12:43 pm  #5

ig wrote:

What does 'all IPTV is shutting down' mean?  

I think I'm mainly referring to this:  https://www.cordcuttersnews.com/police-shutdown-an-illegal-iptv-service-with-50-million-subscribers/ 

I'm not sure what the future of IPTV will be now, but I do know that if I do not get American commercials, along with UK and Australian ads I will not be happy. 

RadioWiz & RadioQuiz are NOT the same person. 
RadioWiz & THE Wiz are NOT the same person.

September 20, 2019 5:55 pm  #6

Pile of european servers and their resellers got taken down.  Using IPTV is akin to using torrents in my mind (small as it is)  Not worth it.
Do I pirate??  Some stuff.. absolutely!  Because someone decided it's not available here.  If my house has to be in Australia to watch a show... so be it.