sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 27, 2018 9:46 pm  #1

Bruce Barker's Secrets of Sports Play by Play Success eBook

I'm thrilled to say that Bruce Barker has a new eBook that has 23 tips and secrets on to how to be a great sports radio play by play announcer. I approached Bruce a week or so ago asking him permission to cobble together an eBook based on his 30 posts over the years on the kowchmedia website. It was one of the more popular posts on the site.

Bruce Barker's Secrets of Sports Play by Play Success eBook is FREE, Just go to http://kowchmedia.com/talent_consulting/sports-radio-play-by-play-announcing/ for more information.

Well I can tell you how to get a copy .... just email steve@kowchmedia.com and I'll reply by email with an attachment to the eBook. Much like I'm doing with the Seven Secrets of Radio Success eBook and the Staying Out Of Trouble on The Radio eBook.

On the website I promote that Bruce is also available to coach play by play announcers. Full details on how to get a hold of him on the website link above.

Bruce is a goood friend and I just wanted to help keep his name out there while he continues his job search.

Last edited by kowchmedia (January 27, 2018 9:48 pm)