sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum


You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 18, 2026 1:02 pm  #1


Is This The Stupidest Thing Yet On U.S. TV?

And here I thought AccuWeather in the U.S. was a reputable forecaster. They obviously don't know which way the wind is blowing. 

Words fail me. They just fail me.

AccuWeather adopts ‘Lake America’ name in forecasts but will honour clients’ preferences
 

 

September 18, 2026 3:25 pm  #2


Re: Is This The Stupidest Thing Yet On U.S. TV?

Ah, I see. So if Trump decides one day that weather channels are stupid
and should be called stupid,
Accuweather will gladly comply and call themselves the Stupid weather channel? 


CityNews 24/7: https://toronto.citynews.ca/video/
RadioWiz & RadioQuiz are NOT the same person. 
RadioWiz & THE Wiz are NOT the same person.

 
 

September 19, 2026 7:31 am  #3


Re: Is This The Stupidest Thing Yet On U.S. TV?

Like they say RA, there’s no cure for stupid. I’m waiting on Lake Erie being changed to Lake Pennsylvania, but I hear it was changed to the Gulf of Cleveland satirically by the Cleveland City Council. You have to admit, it is pathetic & they should all seek help.

AccuWeather, there goes your cred.

 

September 19, 2026 8:03 pm  #4


Re: Is This The Stupidest Thing Yet On U.S. TV?

Me to.
Star 102.5 used acuweather for there forcasts before swiching to klove.
That whole country's gon loony.

 

September 19, 2026 9:28 pm  #5


Re: Is This The Stupidest Thing Yet On U.S. TV?

When we're driving to Florida, and we stop for the night, I always put on the weather channel to see what we'll be driving through the next day. Last year we stopped in KY for the night. I put on the Weather Channel. But, but instead of the weather, it was a reality show loosely connected to the weather. Truckers driving on winter roads.

Last edited by turkeytop (September 19, 2026 9:30 pm)


After all is said and done, more is usually said than done.