Offline
He must have some serious clout around 1010 as John Moore just announced that he will be off, again, tomorrow, Sept. 18th. He said it was family business, not that it matters, but he does seem to take a lot of time off, considering he just had a month off this summer! I’d imagine John Tory will be filling in, again.
Offline
Correct. He confirmed Tory will be in the chair on Friday.
Offline
I'm starting to suspect he's having a secret affair with Ben Mulroney.
Offline
Walter wrote:
I'm starting to suspect he's having a secret affair with Ben Mulroney.

Offline
As if that's not enough to make some people angry, John Moore has transported his former post-9AM "Tory's Take" feature onto his show, in which John Tory gives a few minutes of opinions about stories in the news.
But with Tory hosting, he can't exactly play both host and commentator at the same time. So on Friday, a former CFRB host will be taking his place on the segment - Doug Ford.
That should rile up a fair number of listeners.