Offline
Scarboroughbluffsradiof99 wrote:
torontomike wrote:
Sometimes this forum truly sucks. This is one of those times.
Then go on digatalhome if you don't like right-of-centre posters and there views.
Mike, this is the holy war I wanted to avoid, but one of them tried to extort their employer before making the allegations public. Not cool. I know you like them both, and in fact, so do I.
Offline
Scarboroughbluffsradiof99 wrote:
torontomike wrote:
Sometimes this forum truly sucks. This is one of those times.
Then go on digitalhome if you don't like right-of-centre posters and there views.
My objection is not "right-of-centre posters". It's the dog whistle racism.
Offline
torontomike wrote:
Scarboroughbluffsradiof99 wrote:
torontomike wrote:
Sometimes this forum truly sucks. This is one of those times.
Then go on digitalhome if you don't like right-of-centre posters and there views.
My objection is not "right-of-centre posters". It's the dog whistle racism.
What do you mean?
Its not there race, I loved tarik fata, its there politics.
Rong stations for far-left content.
Reshmi was the werst out of the 2.
Supriya was not as bad, she could have made it on newstalk 1010, I think corus as a company is bad to its hosts.
Remember the q107 story?
Offline
jughead jones wrote:
Scarboroughbluffsradiof99 wrote:
torontomike wrote:
Sometimes this forum truly sucks. This is one of those times.
Then go on digatalhome if you don't like right-of-centre posters and there views.
Mike, this is the holy war I wanted to avoid, but one of them tried to extort their employer before making the allegations public. Not cool. I know you like them both, and in fact, so do I.
My guess is reshmi did that.
I think w5 should do an investigation if it was actualy reshmi.
Offline
Not that I want to stifle debate, but this kind of stuff is getting dangerously close to the edge of all kinds of terrible things.
Toronto Mike is right about one thing - how did a conversation about the new direction of Flow veer off into this? Let's just agree to disagree on this difference of opinion and leave it at that.
Unless you have something else to say about the new direction of Flow.
Offline
Our esteemed moderator is right. Apologies to all. Back to our regularly scheduled program.
Offline
RadioActive wrote:
Not that I want to stifle debate, but this kind of stuff is getting dangerously close to the edge of all kinds of terrible things.
Toronto Mike is right about one thing - how did a conversation about the new direction of Flow veer off into this? Let's just agree to disagree on this difference of opinion and leave it at that.
Unless you have something else to say about the new direction of Flow.
I think someone from flow reads this forum.
I'm notising some musical changes.
A bit more urban ac and caribbian music almost like the old g format.
Offline
Broadcast Dialogue looks at some of the other daypart changes beyond the morning show at Flow.
FLOW 98.7 relaunches with refreshed lineup, throwback logo