sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 22, 2017 12:28 pm  #1

Jerry and Frank

Missed the intro so I heard a minute or so of Jerry Agar interviewing his pal Frank Leo on CFRB this morning.  Changed the station as soon as I realized.  I'm sure I missed a hard-hitting explosive chat between those 2.

September 22, 2017 6:01 pm  #2

Re: Jerry and Frank

Charlie wrote:

The only thing that could possibly be worse would be Agar 'interviewing' that guy from the window replacement company he shills for.  "You don't sell vinyl windows, right?  And right now you have a special on, right?   Right?"

Hold on...he could have interviewed Frank D'Angelo.  Now THAT would have been way worse.  Ask Cheese.

September 23, 2017 3:48 pm  #3

Jerry could cajole his family to publicly endorse Frank Leo and his astonishingly innovative commercial approach. I have no doubt that this can only lead to good things.

September 26, 2017 3:30 pm  #4

I see on all of the bus shelters in my neighbourhood, that Frank Leo is the #1 real estate agent in Canada.  Kind of begs the question...Who is No. 2?

September 26, 2017 4:34 pm  #5

tvguy wrote:

I see on all of the bus shelters in my neighbourhood, that Frank Leo is the #1 real estate agent in Canada.  Kind of begs the question...Who is No. 2?

"We must be #2, because everyone else is #1"

Madness takes its toll.  Please have exact change.

September 26, 2017 5:26 pm  #6

Spoiler Alert:

I thought it was revealed at the end of The Prisoner that Patrick McGoohan was actually Number One.

September 27, 2017 3:53 pm  #7

This was a "number 2" - def not Frank Leo.

September 27, 2017 4:25 pm  #8

My favourite Number 2 was definitely Leo McKern, who many years later would play Rumpole of the Bailey.

This Leo is no relation to Frank Leo. 

September 28, 2017 4:48 pm  #9

RadioActive wrote:

Spoiler Alert:

I thought it was revealed at the end of The Prisoner that Patrick McGoohan was actually Number One.

Actually, the answer was at the beginning of every episode

Who are you?
I am number 2
Who is number one?
You are, number 6.

(It all comes down to where you want to put the punctuation.)

Last edited by Peter the K (September 28, 2017 4:55 pm)