sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 7, 2021 10:35 am  #1

WHTT's Bill Lacy/WBEN's Tom Bauerle On Their COVID Infections

This story, from the Buffalo News' Alan Pergament, contains one bizarre sentence that I wish had been expanded on.

"Bauerle is prohibited from talking to this columnist, but he addressed his positions on being vaccinated and the mandate when he returned to his program Tuesday."

Why is he "prohibited" from talking to the paper's media reporter? Is that a Buffalo News mandate, something from WBEN or an edict from Bauerle himself? It's a strange mention that deserves some explanation but unfortunately, none is provided. 

WHTT's Bill Lacy, WBEN's Tom Bauerle describe breakthrough Covid battles

October 7, 2021 3:22 pm  #2

Re: WHTT's Bill Lacy/WBEN's Tom Bauerle On Their COVID Infections

RadioActive wrote:

Why is he "prohibited" from talking to the paper's media reporter?

Maybe the 'Shadow People' in his head made the edict.

October 7, 2021 3:37 pm  #3

Haven't really listened to him since he claimed Obama had people following him. (We all know it was Al Gore's minions, so he totally lost all credibility with me...)

October 7, 2021 9:08 pm  #4

I have NO love lost for either Bauerle OR WBEN.

However, I'll be the better person and not take shots at him over this diagnosis.

October 8, 2021 8:22 am  #5

Judging by some of the comments at the end of the article, there are a number of Western New York residents who are not fans of Bauerle.

October 8, 2021 1:09 pm  #6

mace wrote:

Judging by some of the comments at the end of the article, there are a number of Western New York residents who are not fans of Bauerle.

Trump-felching conspiracy freak who has had at least one on-air psychotic episode?  What's not to love?

WBEN obviously sees that as more of an asset than a liability.