sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 24, 2020 8:57 pm  #1

Does Cookie Monster have legs? On May 27th, you're about to find out

HBO is launching the not too late show with host Elmo and his side-kick Cookie Monster...we will finally find out if Cookie has legs, I mean Kermit has, same with Elmo, Grover too and even Oscar, Big Bird of course...(these sound like jazz and blues artists doesn't it, Kermit Ruffin, Grover Washington, Oscar Peterson and Charlie "YardBird" Parker), but have you ever seen Cookies lower limbs?

Probably not...oh sure you've seen his hands grab cookies a plenty, but what about his legs.

Well in the HBO trailer for the upcoming Not So Late Show, at about 58-59 seconds in, what should appear??? But Cookies bottom half...maybe his better half.

I might be watching this new show...one of few new shows launching this year too.

Last edited by Muffaraw Joe (April 24, 2020 8:58 pm)

The world would be so good if it weren't for some people...

April 24, 2020 9:41 pm  #2

Re: Does Cookie Monster have legs? On May 27th, you're about to find out

Reminds me of when Kermit hosted the Tonight Show and Fozzie Bear attempted the monologue back in 1979.

April 24, 2020 11:39 pm  #3

Re: Does Cookie Monster have legs? On May 27th, you're about to find out

Muffaraw Joe wrote:

HBO is launching the not too late show with host Elmo and his side-kick Cookie Monster...we will finally find out if Cookie has legs, 
Probably not...oh sure you've seen his hands grab cookies a plenty, but what about his legs.

Well, we never see Cookie Monster in crutches, so I guess he still has both legs...even after this classic, lol

Last edited by Radiowiz (April 24, 2020 11:43 pm)

RadioWiz & RadioQuiz are NOT the same person. 
RadioWiz & THE Wiz are NOT the same person.